Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Washington DC!

Maybe you remember last year, my class went on a 10th grade trip to Washington? Well, we're going again. We are in 11th grade. We're not supposed to go. But, as usual, my class has decided that we are the best class in the world and are therefore allowed to participate in trips for any grade we've been through XD

It's kind of hilarious actually. You should see us crash 8th chili day...

Anyway, we're going to DC :) Today. I'm extremely excited. It's not supposed to rain EVERY DAY or be FREEZING every day, so that's a plus. Also, I don't have the worst sore throat ever this year. YAYAYAY.

The history will mean a lot more this year, too, since I'm taking American History. I'm actually excited about the history itself and not just spending time with some of my best friends.

I might post while I'm gone, but I dunno :)

Be back Saturday! Expect pictures!

~Kendra

P.S. The picture of Evil Inc. to the right is not how I feel about Washington or anything, I just wanted something with a big building/monument XD Just thought I'd clear that up.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Have fun! DC is very cool - I live pretty close to it, but oddly enough, almost never go there.

Elizabeth said...

This made me sing "Doofenshmirtz Evil In-corpa-RATED"! :) LOL. I love that jingle. Hope you have lots of fun in DC (and that the weather is great!)!

Judy Dudich said...

Have an awesome time!
~ ;)





(Laura)

Achieve1dream said...

Nice! Have fun on your trip!

Also I tagged you on my blog if you're interested. :)

Shelley said...

Hope you have tons of fun! :)