Tuesday, December 7, 2010

19 Days...

You're driving down the road. It's dark and cold outside, the trees are bare and you can feel the chill through the windows. Headlights. Streetlights. Shadows. Charcoal clouds. Uphill. Downhill. Around the corner--

Bam. Christmas lights.

1. The tasteful...
2.
3. The not-so-much...
4.
5. Your next door neighbors...

6. 7. The traditional...

8. The abstract...

9. The townhouses...
10.
11. The monuments...
12.
13. The fresh...

14. The tacky...

15. The themed...

16.
17. The unique...

18. The bright...19. The Kendra's Room XD
~Kendra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O you have LIGHTS in you room!!!!! that's awesomee(:
~Bri

Judy Dudich said...

Totally bright and beautiful!





(Laura)
xo

Elizabeth said...

I loved the tasteful ones, and most of the others are cool in their own, special way... lol, those tacky ones kill me! And your room looks great-I normally put lights in my room, but haven't gotten around to it this year. Great pictures!

A.J. said...

I seem to have a light-love. One of the things I like most about this season are the lights... =)