I did a tag on Facebook last night, and thought I'd bring it to the blog world! It's called 25 Things. You make a list of 25 random facts about yourself, and then tag 25 people you want to get to know better. I love doing these things and then reading what everyone else puts. Well, here goes!
25 Random Facts About Kendra
1. I cannot stand the word “chick” when referring to a girl. It’s degrading. Unless, of course, you’re using it in a degrading way, and then it’s fine :D
2. I'm allergic to peanuts.
3. I argue just for the heck of it.
4. I'm a dancer.
5. I have a serious fear of food poisoning and tapeworms.
6. My audio processing is zero. I can memorize by hearing, but not process. So, spelling anything to me is completely and utterly OUT, but I will be able to repeat it back to you forever.
7. I don't really like food.
8. I love music in a minor key. So much. It's crazy. I loooove it.
9. I wish more than a lot of things that I had a bigger family.
10. I'm a suspicious person.
11. I haver very eclectic taste in music.
12.Hilari Bell is the writer I think I admire the most (for her writing, I don’t know anything about her as a person).
13. I take random pictures of myself when I’m bored. And it makes me feel vain when I think about it.
14. I’m TERRIBLE at buying gifts.
15. I’m really unobservant.
16. Soccer is my favorite sport, but I’ve played basketball, tennis, tee ball, golf, softball, and dance (still do XD), too.
17. I write lots of unsent letters. It's how I roll.
18. I like giving advice
19. I dislike wearing sunglasses. They make me feel like a diva.
20. Almost everything about me has an exception—or a contradiction. I hate the word chick, but you can use it if you’re being degrading. I’m extremely NOT a touchy-feely person, but there are certain people that I do actually like hugging. I’m a cheapskate, but sometimes I just splurge. I’m not girly at all, but I love heels. I don’t like chick-flicks, but 27 Dresses is one of my favorite movies. And on and on and on.
21. Begging is just not my style.
22. I believe that people who pull “cute” to get their way should be slapped. If you can’t persuade someone with your words, you don’t deserve to get your way anyway.
23. Watching people spit out their toothpaste (or even seeing myself do it) disgusts me beyond belief.
24. Irony is WIN.
25. I believe the most powerful thing in the world is Words.
Now I tag...anyone who wants to do it! If you will, leave me a comment so I'll be sure not to miss your answers!