Sunday, February 6, 2011

Well, Folks, It's That Time of Year Again...

No, not the Super Bowl -_- My BIRTHDAY.

I have a little over 12 hours left of being sixteen.

Sixteen was good. In fact, it was pretty great. I went to the beach with a bunch of friends, went to prom for the first time, vacationed in Florida, almost had a boyfriend, read all the Harry Potter books, got accepted to go to Europe, and finally got my permit! Not a bad year, not a bad year at all :)

However. I am completely ready and eager to leave sweet sixteen behind. I'm excited for my birthday. I mean, I'm actually smiling and happy and bouncy and waiting for the clock to get to tomorrow. To be perfectly honest, I don't remember EVER feeling excited about my birthday before. I'm usually anxious and apprehensive and totally paranoid that I won't enjoy it enough. This year, I'm just plain excited. Old-fashioned excited. Little-kid excited.

My birthday's tomorrow.
My birthday's tomorrow.
My BIRTHDAY'S tomorrow!

Yippee :D

I have it all planned out so that I have NO SCHOOL WORK to do! Tomorrow is all mine. I will be "sexy seventeen" and it's going to be freaking AWESOME.

Gosh, a whole day. Whatever will I do with my aging self? :D

~Kendra

2 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

LOL I'm glad you're excited! It's good to relax and let the good happen instead of worrying about it so much. I worry excessively so I totally understand. Happy birthday!!

Judy Dudich said...

YAHOO!
Happy Birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday!!!
XD



(Laura)
xo