Monday, March 7, 2011

Almost Alice

Just in case you guys had luck with any of my music, here are some of my favorite songs from the "Almost Alice" album. Supposedly it's music inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland :) I love trying to find the Alice theme XD

"Painting Flowers" ~ All Time Low


"The Poison" ~ All-American Rejects (again XD)


"Alice" ~ Avril Lavigne


"Her Name is Alice" ~ Shinedown


Maybe you'll find something new to love :D The whole CD is actually pretty worth the money I'd say. There are only a few songs that I just absolutely hate ("Tea Party," "Lobster Quadrille," and "Very Good Advice.")

~Kendra

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awesome, love these songs! Thanks for sharing :D. I actually got Alice's Theme from the soundtrack for free off of Amazon, and it is pretty beautiful in an eerie way... if you want to check it out. I love it ^_^. Oh, and you might like this piece of artwork:
http://daekazu.deviantart.com/art/Alice-vs-Almost-Alice-184157756 Discovered it yesterday, oddly enough :D