Saturday, March 12, 2011

SATs

I am going to take the SATs today...I'm leaving in twenty minutes...I had to get up at 5:45...I slept horribly...afterwards I'm going out to lunch with some of the more "popular" girls...

Not sure if I'm more nervous about THAT, or the SATs...

Just kidding. You know, mostly.

I'm really nervous. See, I like taking tests. I don't mind it. It's fun to me. But I'm so far behind in math that I feel there's no way I can do well. I'm not BAD at math like I used to be (I've been working hard lately), but I'm not where I need to be.

And then I'm nervous that something will just plain ol' go wrong. I'll loose a pencil. I'll tuck my hair behind my ear and get kicked out for cheating. My mind will blank. Someone tries to cheat off me. Etc. Etc. Etc.

>.<

If you wouldn't mind, prayers would be appreciated.

~Kendra

3 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

I may be too late, but they are on the way and good luck too!

Elizabeth said...

How did it go? And lunch? I really hope it went okay... :/

Camellia Day said...

I hope it went GREAT!

I know it's too late but...being nervous will not help! LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

Anyway, isn't this like a...prep? Not the real deal, or is it?
Because I'm going to take the PSAT again this year; last year it was just for practice and to see what it is like.