Saturday, April 18, 2009

Party! And Other Stuff

Hala! :)

It feels like summer today!! Or at least summer-ish. I can't write long; I'm going on the boat with my neighbors for a little while. Then, I gotta go shopping for two presents. Two of my friends (Chris G and Tori) and having a joint birthday party. Shopping for Tori shouldn't be too bad, but I have no idea what to get Chris...no, I do have an idea. A very generic one. I'll tell you what it is after the party. Chris never reads my blog, but, you know, better safe than unsurprised at the party :)

I studied today from 11am to 1:30pm. Okay...that was only two and a half hours...Well, it felt like a LONG, STINKIN' TIME!! I almost died of physical science. But I'm beginning to understand it, which is VERY good. I still have SOOOOOOO much to do before I'm allowed to watch TV (bummer, right?), and this thing that I really want to watch comes on tonight! At first, I wasn't going to be able to watch it because I'd be at the party (which was fine, lol, I'd rather be with my friends than watch stupid TV), but then my dad was like "I'm not staying up to pick you up at 10 o'clock." 'Cause the party's at Chris's house and it's kind of far away from mine. So, my dad is going to pick me up at 8. Which is a bummer, but at least I get to go AND watch the world premier of "World's Strictest Parents" :D Haha, yeah. Probably lame, but still. That's me :D

So, hopefully today I will
1. Have fun on the boat.
2. Not have my hair totally ruined for the party by all the wind and stuff.
3. Find the perfect gifts for BOTH Tori and Chris
4. Get my studying done so I can
5. Watch "World's Strictest Parents" on TV

Yup. And that's gonna be my diem. I'm and going carpe it! You should, too :) This is the only April 18th 2009 you're ever gonna get.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I hope that you do have fun! What does Carpe Diem mean again? I found out once, but then I forgot... Is it like happily ever after type thingie?

Anonymous said...

here it's been raining for 2 weeks =(

I hope you had fun, and have for the rest of the night

carpe diem means "seize the day"

Kendra Logan said...

Thanks both of y'all! Yes, all my "wishes" came true :)

And yeah, "carpe diem" means seize the day. Literally, it means TO seize the day, though, so when I say I was "going carpe", it actually mean "going TO seize". Lol, I'm such a nerd :P

Anonymous said...

really? interesting, I thought it was in the imperative

Kendra Logan said...

Hmm. You might be right...Let me check and I'll get back to you, lol! 'Cause now that I look at it, the ending doesn't look like an infinitive ending at all...haha!

Anonymous said...

ok lol