Thursday, April 9, 2009

Skillz--That I don't Apparently Have

I fixed dinner tonight. An actual dinner. Like, not frozen pizzas or eggs or soup. Spaghetti. Sort of. My mom helped kind of a lot. It was weird. Because, I'm really good at a lot of things, so I figured cooking wouldn't be a problem. Well, let me tell ya,

it's a lot more work than I thought.

And it actually takes skillz. Skillz that I do not yet possess. I didn't burn the noodles or anything, but I was suprised at how difficult it was to multi-task in the kitchen! I can make soup and talk on the phone and quiz homework at the same time, but I sure can't make toast, put noodles in a pot, chop the ground beef, put the sauce on and set the table at the same time! HELP! Lol!

"Mirror" is still going HORRIBLY.

I took a bunch of quizes on Facebook instead of writing, haha! So far my fruit is a banana, I'm Darth Vador, a Genius, a class II cop, I almost escape a zombie attack, I'm Peter Pevensie (from Narnia), am a true southerner, am going to have four kids, have a great name, my true age is 11-20 years old, am most ceceptable to the sin greed, am Obi-Wan Kenobi, I'm the state Kansas, and am a Lovely Lady (yeah right). Yeah. I went quiz crazy :D

*sigh* Not writing sucks :'( I hope I can figure out what happens next soon...

We're going to watch "Get Smart" tonight :D Love that movie. So funny. So quotable! "Did you say SIIIIIIIIIIGFREEEEEEEEEEEEID?" LOL! "SSSSon of a hampster!" Lols, if you haven't seen it, you should!

Bye! Carpe diem!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, cooking is pretty confusing
:O so many quizes XD

I watched get smart two days ago =) pretty funny. I usually like the movies with steve carell

Kendra Logan said...

I know, lol, I went quiz CRAZY! :)

I love the movie. Hilarious! I don't think I've seen all the Steve Carell movies. I've only seen "Get Smart", "Evan Almighty", and some Office episodes (so funny!)

Anonymous said...

^_^
evan almighty is pretty cool. I think it's better than get smart
office is very funny, but I prefer the british one

Kendra Logan said...

Oh, cool, I didn't know there WAS a British one, lol!