Friday, July 2, 2010

Hey :)

I am forcing myself to blog. Because I've been neglecting poor little Carpe Diem. But in a way I guess that shows a good thing? That I'm Carpe-ing my Diem and not on the computer as much?

What have I been up to lately. Hmm.

Well, on Tuesday I went to Cassidy's 18th birthday party! We went to a hotel and swam and ate and talked. Then we went to the midnight premier of Eclipse! It was actually very good. It stuck to the book beautifully, and Kristin Stewart only sucked mostly instead of completely XD Edward even had a couple of parts where I didn't hate his guts. And Jacob was awesome.

There was just one thing.

Here.

Yeah. The movie opens with a guy screaming his lungs out. And then there are like four more times with guys shrieking bloody murder. I was like O.O *crumples in the seat*

XD Amanda and Kirsten, the girls I was sitting with, weren't aware of my...issue. It was kind of funny.

Other than that, quite a good movie XD

After the movie, we went back to the hotel and hung out and ate stuff and talked. We went to bed around 4:30 and woke up at 8:30 to go eat continental breakfast. I had a really awesome time, even though there were no blueberry muffins D: Isn't that, like, a hotel-breakfast-standard? Apparently not :'(

Today, Daniel, David, this girl named Alden, her FREAKING AWESOME six-year-old brother named Elijah, and some other people came over and we hung out at the lake all day. I got tanner :D WooT! We also watched "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". Great movie XD

So, the past few days have been awesome. Which is good, because the days before that sucked.

I'm beginning to see a pattern. Horrible, great, horrible, great, horrible, great. Whatever happened to days that were in the middle? Hmm. *shrug*

~Kendra

2 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Can you please, please, pretty please follow guin @ : guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com
and tell her I sent you? Please... because you see... I'm trying to win this, contest. And I need you're help. Because I'm trying to get her more followers, and I really wanna win. lol.
Thanks, you're amazing!

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Jillian said...

I remember for my older "sister"'s sweet 16th we did that. Had a huge party at a hotel and went mini golfing. Fun times.

Funny, my one best friend looks a lot like Kristen Stewart. That was random, but you brought up Twilight.