Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You. Help. Now.

Hey!

WOW, it's been a while!

I have written a proper post in at least a week. Yesterday I was going out of my mind trying to finish this art grant project for art history and study for the biology mid-term that I hadn't started studying for yet.

For the art grant project we have to come up with an art or cultural project that we want the government to fund. We have to put together a presentation trying to convince the class that we should recieve the grant money.

My project is called (at least right now) the Historical Reality Project. Basically, it would be an interactive, virtual reality walk through American history. It's geared to kids with learning disabilities in hopes that "living" history for themselves will help them understand and retain information better.

The project is going fine, but I'm not sure how to make it AMAZING, you know? My visual aids could use some work. I was just going to throw together a poster, but...

OUR TEACHER EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FOR THE PROJECT!!

We have an extra week; yay! So now I have time to make a more exciting visual aid, but what? Hmm...

I'm definitely looking forward to getting caught up in my work. I'm tired of playing catch up all the time. I hate constantly feeling behind. Mostly in Latin, art history, math and a little in biology.

Haha, so basically everything but logic and BritLit. Shocking.

I'm definitely wanting to get back to Mirror. See?? I told you I'd come around :) The passion for the story is back, now all I need is a plotline...

Okay, I really do need help with that, so I'm going to ask you to randomly brainstorm with me. If you are reading this, come up with something crazy, random, exciting, realistic, romantic, mysterious or funny. Or anything. Just come up with something, click "comments", type your idea, and click, "publish". Those three steps could help me finish this book, y'all! Your helps is appreciated ;)

And I'll know if you came and didn't do that because I watch the page hit counter.

Lols ;)

Well, I don't have much else to say. I'm going to go finish watching National Treasure with my family :) Thanks in advance for your help!

9 comments:

JTN said...

the good guy dies a horrible death!

I don't know, you said random brainstorming. :)
JT

JTN said...

Or, you could have the good guy die a horrible death, the bad guy think he's getting away with his evil plot or whatever is motivating him, and then have the good guys apprentice or family or something come for vengeance.
Alright, I'm done now. :)
JT

Kendra Logan said...

Thank you for responding at all!! HAHA! Nice :) I am putting this in my notes. If I use it, I'm acrediting it to you in the back ;D

Aaron Ross said...

Batman.

Seriously. *Everything* is better with Batman.

Kendra Logan said...

Lols, I will keep that in mind :) Thank you, really, for commenting!

~Kendra

Bethany said...

hmm...good guy appears to die but really doesn't...is always a good trick, although a little clichéd...

main character is almost brought down by a secret from their past...

midnight escapades although i'm sure that's already covered :P

dancing in the rain...

things are always more scary if you're alone...

somebody told me i should put this in a story...one night i was awake at a random time [4:30 I think] and saw a light bobbing about in the large empty grass-field across the street...what could it be...

a dispute in a foreign language...

more fun keywords:
-floodwaters
-ribbon
-green hills [think Lord of the Rings, "The Barrow-Downs"
-sunglasses
-"I don't know if I'd give up my life for you. I do know my life wouldn't be worth living without you." [hehe, take it! no copyright :) ]


and that's all i can think of right now :)

Kendra Logan said...

THANK YOU!!! Those are without a doubt some of the most helpful ideas I've ever gotten. (No offense to anyone else, I love hearing everyone's ideas, really!) Thank you *so much*!!!

Anonymous said...

robots XD
someone who's good turns out to be bad... cliché but whatever x)
meh my brain's kinda frozen right now... :S

Sam Probert said...

Agramon. Demon of fear.

I just found out, like, today that it's a legit demon... XD

BUT, demon of fear=FTW!