Friday, November 13, 2009

50 Word Friday: Bad Day

It might be funny.
It might be wise.
A comment about living,
Or someone’s demise.

It might be scary.
Or even something gross.
Maybe something personal
Or something quite morose.

My posts are typically long;
Your eyes soon float away.
So once a week for you,
There’s 50 WORD FRIDAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know those days when school work won't die, your dad makes plans for you, you're forced to go out when you'd rather stay in, your hair looks like crap, and you’ve got a headache?

Well, it's been one of those days.

But, hey, at least I was PRODUCTIVE.

*grumbles*

9 comments:

Bethany said...

awww I'm sorry. :( -hugs-

It is Friday the 13th....heh

hope things are better tomorrow!

Kyle Hendricks said...

Dang, I'm sorry. That sounds like a pretty sucky day. D:

I hope Tomorrow's better. :D

Kendra Logan said...

Thanks, y'all!

Actually, today ended FABULOUSLY. It could not have been better. Lizzy, my dad and I all went to eat at Taco Bell, then went to Wal-Mart and bought the movie "Up"! We watched it (my mom is at a church ladies night out thing) together. It is the FUNNIEST movie! And really deep and tear-jerking in places. I LOVED it, and I had a wonderful time with my dad and sister just laughing together.

So, scratch the bad day part ;)

Bethany said...

sweet! we have Up from the rental store too!! heh..just haven't watched it yet...

Kyle Hendricks said...

YAY!
That's good. :D

And I still haven't seen "UP!" yet... gotta watch it sometime.

Logan said...

I definitely know about those days when the hair looks like crap...

Einar said...

That poem was great, wish I could do as well!
Oh man, you got to watch UP? I REALLY want to see that!

Anonymous said...

You should have seen the look
on my face when you said you agreed with me 100 percent.
XD

Kendra Logan said...

Bethany: It's sooo good! Really funny and with good...I guess "morals", too.

Kyle: Well, it's good, lol!

Logan: Haha, I know, right? Sometimes hair is just a pain.

Einar: Thanks! I think it was better before I had to shore it down to be exactly 50 words...LOL!

Earwen: LOL!! :)