Thursday, November 12, 2009

FUNNEST TAG EVER!!

I was not tagged, but I couldn't help but do this when I saw it on Earwen's blog! Sorry if this is cheating! I couldn't help myself ;)

First, list twelve characters from any fandom, then answer the questions below.

Characters (pictures conveniently added for your viewing pleasures):
1. Eragon ("Eragon")
2. Darren (from my book, "The Mirror")
3. Paige (from my book, "The Mirror")
4. Luken (from my book, "The Mirror")
5. Jace ("The Mortal Instruments Trilogy")
6. Soraya ("The Farsala Trilogy")
7. Kavi ("The Farsala Trilogy")
8. Shang ;) (Mulan)
9. Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
10. Murtagh ("Eragon")
11. Jane Eyre ("Jane Eyre". I'm reading it for school.)
12. Jacob Black (*sigh* Yes, from "TWILIGHT".)

(Yes, I am aware that there are only 3 girls. Stop harassing me.)

Now for the questions...

1. Who would make a better collage prof, 6 or 11?
Oh my goodness, 11 by FAR!! Jane Eyre is actually a teacher! And Soraya is unfailingly impatient.

2. Do you think #2 is hot?
Darren? Shoot yeah! ;)

3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
I totally laughed out loud. Jacob Black orders Captain Shang on a mission? Hmm, mission: Take down Victoria so she won't kill Bella (let's say Edward is gone). Jacob can't protect Bella himself because he's been ordered by the Alpha for some reason not to. Does the mission succeed? Hmm, I really want to say yes, but no. Vampire Woman against human Captain Shang? No amount of strength, honor and bravery can save him from her!

4. What is or what would be 9's favorite book?
Will Turner's? I don't know actually.

5. Would it make more since for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Hmm, Darren swearing fealty to Soraya, or vice versa? Darren swearing to Soraya, I think. Soraya is near royalty, and Darren would be a capable aid to her.

6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he room with 9 or 10?
I love this one! Should Jace room with Will Turner or Murtagh? I think Jace and Murtagh might get along rather well, actually...

7. 2, 7 and 12 are going out to dinner. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
Darren, Kavi, and Jacob Black. I LOVE THAT! Where do they go? I'm going to go with JP Looneys. What do they talk about? Well, Darren and Jacob are both from here and now, so that's not too hard, but Kavi is from the Middle East-ish and a long time ago...Well, regardless, I bet they find SOME way to talk sports XD

8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel, who wins?
LOLS!!!!! Paige vs. Murtagh? I'm sorry, Paige, but you have no chance.

9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would (s)he get it back?
Eragon steals from Shang...I suppose Shang would hunt Eragon down and corner him and ask him to give it back. From what you can gather from a Disney movie, Shang is a very act-now-ask-later kind of person. Strength, bravery and honor always.

10. Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 both attain what they desire.
Kavi and Jacob. What does Kavi want most? The best thing for his people, justice. What does Jacob want? Bella (lol). So the title of the book would be...Love and War.

11. What kind of plot device would you have to use if you wanted 1 and 4 to work together?
Eragon and Luken working together? Well, since Eragon has some experience working with Elves and their peculiarities, that might not be too difficult. Although, Luken's arrogant attitude is enough to drive anyone crazy.

12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would it go?
KAVI!!! *hyperventilates* I love him!! Well, as a character. Um, it would probably go rather disappointingly, though. He's not a very sociable person and I'm much younger than he is (he's 19-20). I would definitely ask him lots of questions about being a spy and a peasant, etc., but I can't imagine him being more than vaguely interested in visiting.

13. If you could command 3 to perform any service or task for you, what would it be?
Oh, Paige. Um, maybe pull a few strings and get me to Sorayoni?

14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Jane Eyre? Um, no. She's not a very well-known character among people my age, lol!

15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, what side would (s)he choose?
Darren choosing between Luken and Jace? Oh, WOW, this is good. Luken and Jace are very much alike in personality, actually. Jace is much funnier and Luken more serene, though. It would depend on the issue, but in general, I almost think Darren would go with Jace...I think he could definitely relate to Jace much more. Then again, there are some things that would make Darren want to side with Luken...Probably Darren would side with Jace, though.

16. What might 10 shout out while charging into battle?
Murtagh might shout something like, "LOOK OUT GALBATORIX!" No, really, I have NO IDEA. I'm awful at that sort of thing.

17. If you had to choose a song to best describe 8, what would it be?
Shang. Uh, "I'll Make A Man Out of You", duh ;)

18. 1, 6 and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese Restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets it?
Eragon, Soraya, and Jacob Black. Soraya most definitely gets it. I can't imagine Eragon caring that much about a pancake, and Jacob (pre-phasing at least) is fairly happy-go-lucky. Soraya is definitely not flexible or selfless by any stretch of the imagination.

19. What would be a good pickup line for 2 to say to 10?
Um, Darren trying to pick up Murtagh...I'm thinking there would be nothing to say, LOL!

20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
JACE! I was hoping it'd be him :) Hmm, probably getting super angry and doing some damage to public property...No, more likely he was a smart-alec to a police officer or security guard.

21. What is 6's secret?
*whispers* She's actually still alive and the Daughter of the House of the Leopard!

22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Um, Will Turner vs. Jane Eyre. I'm going with Will. It's hard to run fast in a dress :D

23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, who would you feel more comfortable walking with, 7 or 8?
*squeal* Kavi or Shang? I'd feel perfectly safe with either. Kavi is quite street-smart, a very good liar and could talk his way out of anything. He'd make you laugh at the same time with his dry humor, too. Of course, he's a good fighter when necessary, but with him, it probably wouldn't be necessary. Shang is your ideal Chinese warrior. Need I say more?

24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them,but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fiction?

So Eragon and Will Turner team up to save the world from Luken's secret organization (completely plausible). Jane Eyre volunteers to help, but actually turns out to be a spy for Luken! Meanwhile, Luken has kidnapped Jacob black in an attempt to force his surrender. Following Jace's wise advice (haha), Eragon and Will seek out Paige who gives them what they need to complete the quest.

Title of Book: (I have NO IDEA.)

Wow, I know you probably didn't read all that, but that was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Now, I tag...
Einar
Illunse
Christopher Kolmorgen
Bethany
Hannah
Jake

Have fun!

3 comments:

Einar said...

Uh, It may take me a while to get to this, I am kinda busy right now.
I will try and do it though!

I LOVED 19. That was hilarious!

owo xD said...

This was cool! It made me laugh a couple of times. =D
Thanks for tagging me! I may actually try and do this one sometime.

Andrea said...

So you've read The Mortal Instruments? Haha. I just stated City of Bones a few days ago, a friend thought I might like it so he lent it to me. So far I prefer Simon over Jace, though.

The Shang answers made me giggle.