Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NaMeS

Well, today has been sort of depressing for some reason. I really have no idea why. It should have been great. My first day of freedom, the day before Thanksgiving. But for some reason, I just haven't felt like doing anything today.

I read for like an hour and a half, which should have been fun, but it just felt like laziness and procrastination.

I took my chemistry exam, which was actually pretty good. I DID feel good having gotten it out of the way.

I watched TV with my sister, but the shows were all boring.

I practiced this song on the piano, but I didn't feel like I got anywhere with it.

I folded my clothes, but it took way longer than it should have.

And now it's five o'clock and I still have to clean the bathroom, sweep the porches, and empty the trash. I also have dance tonight. I extremely don't feel like going, even though I know I should (and will).

Today has been a depressing disappointment, and I haven't the slightest idea why. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. As some of you might know, I'm really paranoid about having good holidays. They sort of scare me (as does my birthday) because I'm always afraid I won't make the best of them and then they're GONE for a whole YEAR. As a result of the worrying, I sometimes end up spoiling the special days for myself.

-_- *sigh* Tomorrow will be better. It has to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite Boys' Names
401. Joshua
402. Caleb
403. Cole/Kole
404. Drew
405. Jayden
406. Alexander
407. Everett
408. Seth
409. Aaron
410. Daniel

Favorite Girls' Names
411. Khloe
412. Kyrie
413. Juliet
414. Riley
415. Raegan
416. Lauryn
417. Alazne
418. Adrianna
419. Maris
420. Piper

Futuristic Girls' Names I "Made Up"
421. Kaelie
422. Polaris
423. Eris
424. Neveah
425. Enigami
426. Bracy
427. Bree
428. Elle
429. Rakelle
430. Raeven

Futuristic Boys' Names I "Made Up"
431. Castor
432. Apollo
433. Xizon (I pronounce it "kai-zohn")
434. Jaxon
435. Blaise
436. Polar
437. Sol
438. Alecks
439. Luken
440. Rowan

Boys' "Word Names" I Made Up
441. Rex
442. Pilot
443. Polar
444. Ankst
445. Nano
446. Shade
447. Blaze
448. Pagan
449. Voltage
450. Next

(Girls' Word Names tomorrow.)

~Kendra

3 comments:

Camellia Day said...

Days like that suck. And that's why you should know that the next day will be better!

I know, cheesy, but I know how you feel. :/

*hugs* I LOVE YOU. If that makes you feel better. Hhaha!

Steph said...

I'm sorry. Some days can suck, but what I find always helps me is a good cup of British tea! I don't know what's in it, or if it'll make you feel better, but try three-fourths of hot water, one fourth 2% milk, Earl Grey tea, and sugar. 'Cause on those days when you're just in a really crappy mood, sometimes you don't really want to read your Bible or talk to someone about it. Just drink some tea and get to bed. This, too, is cheesy, like Camellia was saying, but it does always make me feel a little better.

-Steph

Achieve1dream said...

I totally had that kind of day today. :( I had a migraine all day, didn't have any fun and didn't accomplish a thing. Totally felt like a waste of a day. My point is I know exactly how you feel. If you figured out what helped please let me know! I hope you feel better today. Happy Thanksgiving!!