Hellooo! Today was great! I had some crazy friends over for a sleepover last night, and today we went and worked at Cassidy's ranch as a youth project. I rode on the top of a pick-up truck back and forth on the bumpy road (which I think feels a lot like riding on an elephant would), shoveled a lot of horse manure, and got to see a guy's foot actually gush blood (not gonna lie, it kinda reminded me of the Black Knight in "Monty Python"). All in all, a very exciting day.
Now I know you're all very interested in my Dos and Don'ts for Guys, as well as the About Girls category, so without further adieu...
Don'ts for Guys:
61. Don't let your hair get too long.
62. Don't wear skinny jeans.
63. Don't be girly.
64. Don't part your hair (if you follow the first "rule," this shouldn't be a problem XD)
65. Don't let yourself or people you care about be pushed around.
66. Don't lie.
67. Don't be disrespectful.
68. Don't be so nervous!
69. Don't cuss.
70. Don't go too long without shaving.
Dos for Guys:
71. Do hold doors for girls.
72. Do give hugs.
73. Do make people laugh.
74. Do like guy stuff.
75. Do know *something* about sports.
76. Do be yourself.
77. Do try in school.
78. Do persevere.
79. Do read (at least occasionally).
80. Do be on time.
81. We like it when guys call/text/talk to us first.
82. We're tough. But not ALL the time.
83. It will bother us when you forget something we’ve told you, even though we know guys are pitiful.
84. Even if we know you like/love us, if you stop showing it, we’ll think you’ve stopped meaning it.
85. Tell us when we look nice, but don’t tell us that ALL THE TIME, or it loses its meaning.
86. Sometimes we tell you that you win even when you lose.
87. Sometimes we tell you that you lose even when you win.
88. We’re complicated, but it makes us feel good when you try to figure us out.
89. It’s annoying when you try to interpret our secret girl eye-conversations. If we wanted you to know, we’d say it out loud.
90. Flowers will always be cute.