Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Because I'm Just Narcissistic Like This

...and bored XD This is definitely one of the longest tags ever known to man (I got it off Gracie's blog), so don't feel the need to read it :D If you have as much free time as me, go ahead and do it, too.

Okay, who am I kidding? I don't have free time XD I'm procrastinating again. *sigh* Oh well XD I'm too tired to do anything academic.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Hmm. Either the dog-attack marks on my left hand, or the knee-gash I got at Safety Camp riding a bike... Oh, the irony.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A Jonas Brothers poster, a Narnia poster, and a Joe Jonas poster XD Heh. I used to really luv them. Now, I don't know what else to do with my wall...

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I talk sometimes, that's it.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
A lot. I like pop if it has a good beat, and clever lyrics are the BEST. I really love stuff in a minor key. I like metal.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
11:46 (or 47...)AM.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I want a LOT right now. More than usual. But I'm gonna go with NO SCHOOL.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Some people.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My journals.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'8" I think.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Yeah, if I feel trapped against a bunch of people I'm like, "KENDRA NEEDS TO BREATHE, PLEASE." XD

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Not really, no.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Myself. (That's such a cop out XD)

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Losing people. I freeeeeeeeeeeaking hate that :'( Why does that always happen?? It never fails, you know, you get all close to people and...yeah. Lol, sorreh XD Never mind.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
It's never mattered to me.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
No where. I want the guy to propose, lol XD

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
I don't like either. Gimme a Coke.

FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Uhm...>.> I...I don't know!

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Greeeeeeeeeeeen.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
ILOVEGOLDFISH. Especially the flavor-blasted kind. Unless you meant an actual FISH. Then the answer is NO.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Hmm, I don't know what the first one would be. I've gotten a lot of gifts that have meant a lot to me.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Lols, of course ;)

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
My knees go back too far. I think it's gross and awkward-looking -_-

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Taaaaaaaarget XD Lol, no, I don't actually care as long as it looks good and it's crappishly made.

25. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Jaguar.

26. LIKE TO SING?
Only when no one is around. Then I LOVE it.

27. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Aladdin :D XD Or the Bourne Movies.

28. GAY, STRAIGHT OR BI?
Straight, thanks for asking -_-

29. HOW DO YOU FEEL?
Stressed, but a'ight XD

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
Five.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I'm a brunette, and I have to say we rule.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
I have lots.

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
I don't really have one.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Nope.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Brothers.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Uhm...OHWAIT. Did anyone else use to watch Zaboomafoo? Well, I met Chris and Martin Kratt XD

37. FIRST JOB?
Working practicums or babysitting.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Mwahahaha, yes. As far as clever ideas, I'm average. As far as disguising my voice...*evil laugh* I rock.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
Good question. I think it depends on what God's plan is.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Writing.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Nope.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Um...writing, maybe...being funny (I swear, I'm not)...it's more of a general thing.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
I have not. And I don't have to. Yay me XD

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I have almost a whole year to decide. Stop harassing me.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
I want, like four. Two girls, two boys. And NAMES??? Are you KIDDING ME? Do you know how DANGEROUS it is to ask me that question? This changes like every other day. And I ahev too many favorites. And I'm not sure what my favorites are. But anyway XD 'Kay, so, first, a boy named either Matthew or Joshua, then a girl named...maybe Cameron Beth...no, not that. Maybe Alaire. Maybe. Then a boy named Brandon or Drew (not Andrew, Drew) and then a girl named...I really like Elizabeth.

Okay, this is too hard of a question. Pass XD

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is my aunt's name.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I do not even know. Um. Stupidity is always big XD And not knowing when to stop.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Uh, excuse me? XD

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Um...it comes in a green bottle and the name sounds something like "fruit". *Googles this* Ah, right. Fructis sleek and shine.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Big NO.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Procrastination is the biggest.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Honestly, no. I'm really not.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Not at first.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Um, NO.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Unfortunately.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Take it out on other people little by little until it's gone. Or punch my desk. Lately I've been punching my desk. My knuckles...-_-

58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
Um, can't I just stay like this??

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Hoppy and Laura, my two dolls. They were awesome. Hoppy is a boy, by the way, and his name is short for Hopgah. (Shut up. I was three.) We had lots of fun playing slaves, orphans, spies, runaways, detectives, and superchildren.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
A LOT.

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Sure.

63. Do you use sarcasm?
I mainly have two voices: sarcasm, and false innocence (which is basically a subgenre of sarcasm, so never mind). Even when I'm being serious, it comes out sarcastic. Half the time I don't even know whether I'm serious or not. Confusing? I think so.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Christian, intelligent, funny, adventurous, protective, respect for my writing, strong personality, outgoing.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Kendra, Ember, Stephanie, Steph, Cinderbelle, TSGIW, Noodle (shut up) and Noosk (shut up times infinity).

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Mind control >:D

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
PHINEAS AND FERB.

69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Haven't quite figured that out yet.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Green mint chocolate chip (the green is very important) and cookie dough.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Why yes, yes I do.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
No :(

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
None.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
F-L-O-R-I-D-A. Or just where I live now is cool too XD

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Yes. I really do. I want to read your answers.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Nothing. But in my head is blaring "Trust in Me" by Selena Gomez because I can't get it outtttt.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Milk.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Umm...Maybe Ellie.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I just notice overall. Not really anything specific. I put people in categories right away, but not in a set-in-stone way. I'm not really judgmental, I just categorize 'cause that's how I roll XD

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
I don't even know anymore.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
The word "chick" XD

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
SUMMER.

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Chocolate.

HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Oh yeah.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Medium brown.

86. EYE COLOR?
-_- Blue and green. Both. At the same time. Usually.

87. SHOE SIZE?
I don't wanna talk about it.

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
BOJANGLES. But Subway and McDonald's are close behind.

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Red Robin maybe. Or Bojangles XD Heh.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Never had it, don't really plan to. Matt tried to feed me calamari once, that's as close as I've ever come.

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
No. Lizzy did, so I kind of glanced at it, but I didn't watch it.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
I really love the Forth of July. But August 10 might be really good too.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
No. I sing. And I can play three songs on the piano. And three guitar chords. I do want to learn to play the guitar though.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Republican.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships for sure.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Um...I have no idea.

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
:E

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
"Out of the Silent Planet" by C.S. Lewis.

'Kay, I'm done. Your turn >:D Plz XD

5 comments:

Aaron Ross said...

Random fact:
The Jonas Brothers go to my church. (Gateway Church in Southlake, TX)

Anonymous said...

OOoog my goodness. I read everything.

16. You are the first American I know who doesn't like coffee. Whoa!! :D

31. Brunettes definitely rule.

66. Hello, Noodle!

Say, I had a good laugh reading this. Thanks for writing it, and now it's your turn to thank me for reading it xD
Nah, I liked it, honest. ;P

Anonymous said...

P.S.: The Jonas Bros are CHRISTIAN????

Achieve1dream said...

LOL I'll have to do this one just for fun. :) Thanks for sharing. I had fun reading your answers.

Tunafish said...

Maybe... it's a blog idea though =P I kinda need one so I might soon. Really?? Chris and Martin?? I used to love that show!! Are they really brothers? Cuse they don't really look like it... anyways =P Jesus loves you! =)