Things About Going To A Water Park:
3. Wave pools
5. Lifeguards XD (Lols, just kidding.)
7. Hours of relatively mindless fun
Things About Going To A Water Park When You're SIXTEEN:
1. You are expected to find and wear waterproof makeup (-_-)
2. You can no longer giggle about the seventeen-year-old lifeguards without drawing legit attention to yourself.
3. You're not allowed on that little slide :(
4. You can't sit on the inflatable worm without being told by a small child that you're being immature.
5. You become self-conscious that your legs are banged up and look like they belong on a ten-year-old.
6. You have to buy your own food instead of mooching off your parents. (*sigh* XD)
7. You have to think about all the schoolwork you're NOT getting done because you're going down the Howlin' Tornado instead.
This trip will be fun. I will sit on the worm and ignore the children. I will bring money to buy nachos and smoothies made with fake fruit. I will not let my cuter, made-up friends make me feel retarded.
:D This will be fun.
It will be.