Tuesday, March 2, 2010

:) Full Moons

Today was a full moon. I could honestly tell before I even knew; my class gets crazy when it's a full moon. I love it. We get louder and funnier and closer and participate more. We become the class I loved in eighth grade instead of the class I've grown to dislike through ninth. It's great.

Guess what?

It's snowing :) Again. Again again AGAIN again. Fourth noteworthy snow of the winter. In my yard, there has only been ONE DAY this ENTIRE WINTER that we didn't have snow somewhere. That was yesterday. No lie.

I had gotten really tired of the snow, but now that's it's all gone...I don't mind having a little more :) And it looks sooo beautiful falling. Daddy and Lizzy were just out on the porch catching snowflakes in their hot chocolate :) Life is good, you know?

I know I haven't been posting things of much substance lately...My life isn't really boring right now, but most of what goes on is...just not blog material. Not yet.

I'm really happy, y'all. I think it's a combination of a lot of things, really. But for whatever reason, I'm really happy. So...yay :)

Enjoy your snow if you have any, and enjoy your full moon :)

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Overall, I've gotten about 50 inches of snow in total in my area. It's been getting old...but for some reason, whenever the snow is falling, I don't mind it either. It's so beautiful to look at, and makes everything else beautiful too! Enjoy your snow!

Einar said...

Maybe ya'll are all descendants of werewolves Kendra, the full moon is calling to you....
lol
I am tired of snow, it doesn't stay long enough to bother sledding at my house, but it makes everything too wet and cold to go in the woods..grrr...

Bethany said...

YES the moon has an effect on people....[insane gleam in eyes] :) my ballet class used to be totally wild (haha) when there was a full moon....I think it might be the big spring moon this month, too? and full moons are connected to earthquakes....I only just realized that the big quake in Chile was almost on full moon.....

good times my friend, good times!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

lol, me too! haha, thats cool. I honestly don't think I ever stop talking to God...I talk to him about everything all day long.

Tunafish said...

I wish we still had snow. Today was really warm. It's like in the 50s here, probably 60s in the afternoon. Which is okay I guess, I don't like wearing coats or jackets much. Praise GOD, snow or shine =) Jesus loves you!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I'm having an mp3 quiz...check it out? Please? lol thanks!

Emma said...

I'm having a little idea streak on my blog Summer Girl and I need feedback from my beloved readers! I was wondering if you wanted to stop by and drop me a comment. If this is advertising, I apologize - you can delete or ignore this comment. I just wanted to give you all the heads-up. Thanks!
~Emma~
PS the blog URL is http://summergirl-ew.blogspot.com.