Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Daybook: Week 7

Yeah, I know it's not Saturday. But I didn't have anything to post about, and I wanted to, and Cavender reminded me that I haven't done this in a while, so...yeah.

Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Starting time: 11:25pm
Mood: happee
Outside my window: dark
I'm thinking: I'm happy, lols XD
I'm reading: "The Book Thief", "Witch and Wizard" and "The Hobbit". Yeah, I multitask. Sue me XD
I'm listening to: "Technicolor Phase" by Owl City. *shrug* It's on the Almost Alice album.
I'm wearing: a blue shirt, my "white midget-sweater thing", and black T-shirt pants. And a white hat XD
Yesterday, I: schewel. But it didn't suck.
I'm excited for: Uhmm...Dance tomorrow! :D And maybe seeing Cavender Thursday...
I'm sad because: I'm not XD
I'm hungry for: Green mint chocolate chip ice cream. Or cookie dough ice cream.
The song stuck inside my head is: "Her Name is Alice" by Shinedown. 'Cause I'm listening to that.
I want: Summer, and to think of something interesting to do in two days.
I love: warm weather. It's supposed to be 85 where I live on Friday :D :D :D :D :D :D
I loathe: ...I don't know.
This week, my goal is: to work hard in school
Ending time: 11:36pm

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

It must be some law that if you love green mint chocolate chip ice cream that you also must love cookie dough ice cream. Those are both my absolute favorites!!