Friday, March 12, 2010

I Need Your Opinion

First, I've been tagged by Katie G.!

The rules for this are easy: grab the nearest book, turn to page 123, go to the fifth sentence, and type up the next five sentences!

"I went up the shore and down the shore, but it was all one, I could see no other impression but that one. I went to it again to see if there were any more, and to observe if it might not be my fancy; but there was no room for that, for there was exactly the very print of a foot, toes, heel and every part of a foot; how it came thither I knew not, nor could in the least imagine. But after innumerable fluttering thoughts, like a man perfectly confused and out of myself, I came home to my fortification, not feeling, as we say, the ground I went on." ~ "Robinson Crusoe" by Daniel Defoe

I'm not a HUGE fan of "Robinson Crusoe", just because the writing style is a little tedious. But I still enjoyed the book, and it got my imagination going. It's a tiny bit like...well, an adult version of the first Boxcar Children book! It has those same elements of survive-with-what-you-can-find and be resourceful.

And that's all for the tag :) Thanks, Katie.

So, guess what? Yesterday was the 400th post! Wow! Sorry I missed it. I should have done something fun for it. Ah well.

[EDIT: Wow, I'm such a genius. I had a draft post just sitting around, so THIS was the 400th post -_- I could have done something special after all. Oh. Well XD]

I feel like I've gotten bad about being interactive. I used to comment back on every post and stuff like that. I don't do that anymore. It's not because I don't care about y'all anymore, it's not because I don't feel like talking to you, it's not because I think I'm all that and I don't have to answer you. I'm just kind of busy.

*sigh* Well, THAT came out lame.

I guess I'm not THAT busy, or at least I don't have to be. If I managed my time better, I'd have all the time in the world. But I don't. So I don't.

I am getting there. Um, really, really s l o w l y, but I AM getting there.

I'm thinking by junior year I'll have it all figured out XD :P

Getting back to the interactive thing, I want to post the stuff y'all like to read. Believe it or not, even *I* run out of ideas ;) What would you enjoy reading?

I'm gonna make a poll, but if you have any suggestions at all, please tell me :)

~Kendra

4 comments:

emily said...

I like that book too! Congrats on 400 posts, that's a lot:]

Einar said...

WE WANT DETAILS OF YOUR SECRET LIFE KENDRA!

Joking, actually I think you have been doing fine, I enjoy the tags, but you can only do so many of those.
Don't sweat it so much, we love you for being you, not someone you think we will like :)

krevaN said...

first of all, congratulations on the 400th post!

=) thanks for your comment
i havent been on the internet much... or in the pc. been busy, but mostly not so addicted to the pc, which is good :)
im sorry to say (im sure you noticed) i completely stopped reading your or others blogs. idk if ill be doing that again... my own blog is kind of abandoned :P
i hope you have been well and having fun!
take care =)

Tunafish said...

Wow, 400?? Das allot =) I really like your writing and stuff... on the poll I kinda checked everything =P I can't really think of anything right now... but those were great ideas =) I liked the schedule thing you had going before... and I kinda miss the "GOD days" posts. But it's a good blog though =) Jesus loves you!