Monday, March 8, 2010

Brief Explanation and Today

First: Sorry about yesterday XD And sorry to anyone I came in contact with yesterday. Bad day. I realized I'd left my phone charger at Great Wolf Lodge, my jaw popped out of joint, one of my friends was letting his giant crush show more than usual, I still couldn't (and can't) find my mood ring, I discovered things about a friend that I'd rather not have found out, etc. etc. etc. Just a really bad day.

And the next day was Monday, which only added to my misery. Monday's suck, in case you didn't know.

Today...kinda sucked. It could have been a lot better, it could have been a lot worse. But, I'm going to focus only on the good.

Good Things About Today:
- I wasn't super tired when I woke up.
- I actually really loved "A Morbid Taste For Bones" that we read for school.
- I got the new Alice in Wonderland soundtrack on iTunes, and I love it.
- I discovered that I still have a giant Hershey kiss from Valentine's Day and dug into that.
- My mom is letting me finish my Brahms paper on Wednesday instead of me bleeding out my eyes trying to write it at the computer right now. (That didn't make sense...but whatever. I'm tired.)
- I'm actually tired and I want to go to bed, which doesn't usually happen at such a good time.
- I successfully reminded my classmates that my teacher's birthday is tomorrow, and we're all making goodies and cards for her.
- I got a very encouraging comment.

Hah, wow, I didn't realize all those good things happened :D I feel even better now. Yay.

This is the end of the real post, but I found an interesting "tag" on Facebook today, and I want to post it. It's kind of odd and not really relevant to anything, but here it is:

Boys are always good with their words, Am I right?
Some boys really are. In my experience, mostly they are not XD

Do you believe "drunken words are sober thoughts"?
No.

How about all girls are b*****s. Correct?
All girls CAN be, but not all are all the time.

When someone says "we need to talk," what runs through your mind?
Usually I’m really up for it. I like talking about stuff, especially the “hard” stuff for some reason.

What’s the last movie you watched? With who?
“The Sister Act” with my family :)

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
Hmm, lol, I don’t know.

Do you know anyone who always looks perfect?
I used to, but lately I’ve started to realize that perfect is almost relative. Sooner or later your personality starts to show in your face, and then those perfect people don't look quite so perfect anymore XD

Two wrongs don't make a right, Correct?
Technically, they don’t. But sometimes the way we think…

Do you think relationships are hard?
Uh, definitely, but they can also be more than worth it.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now?
Definitely.

Can money buy happiness?
Yep. Happiness comes from things or circumstances. HAPPiness comes from HAPPenings. But JOY; that comes from God and from your attitude.

What do you hear right now?
“Her Name Is Alice” by Shinedown from the new Alice in Wonderland soundtrack.

If you had a tree that could grow anything you want, what would it grow?
Is Time too abstract? If so, then money.

Do you know anyone who's been in jail?
Mhmm.

What is your favorite color?
Green

Do you have a lighter on you?
Hah, no.

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
Yeah. But it kinda sucks.

Have you ever sat in the back of a police car?
No XD

Would you say you’re emotionally strong?
I usually am in front of people, but in private…no.

What’s worse, ignorance or stupidity?
Stupidity. Ignorance can be taken care of, but stupidity is a mindset and it’s totally your own fault.

Do you know anyone, who doesn’t smoke pot?
Uh, yes. Plenty XD

Think, what do you want more than anything?
Structure.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
Eh, I’m not sure. I hate having REALLY short hair, but really long hair makes me look like a hippie…

Do you follow your head or your heart?
Normally my head.

Do you ever get so frustrated that you just wanna cry?
Yesss.

After taking a shower, do you change in the bathroom or in your bedroom?
The bathroom. My house is freezing. I like to stay in the warmness as long as possible XD

Which would you rather, grow old with somebody or alone?
With someone for sure.

Your lost in the middle of nowhere, without a phone to call for help, What would you do?
Well, what kind of “nowhere” are we talking about? At first I pictured a desert, but, I mean, >insert name of my town< style="font-weight: bold;">What will you be doing in 15 mins?
Writing a paper I should have written about five days ago.

What's your middle name?
Cinderbelle XD No, it’s Marielle.

Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them?
Lols, kind of.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Yes.

Have you ever dated two people at once?
I’ve never dated anyone. So no.

Who was the last person to piss you off?
It’s not usually a person, it’s more like…me.

Are you Asian?
Lol, I am not.

Are you happy right now?
Sort of...yeah.

What age do you want to get married?
Early-ish twenties. Like 24.

What's a line from the song you're listening to?
“But all I feel is strange.” – from “Strange” by Tokio Hotel and Kerli

Are you a bad influence?
It depends on what kind of bad influence you mean.

Do you get jealous easily?
It’s not exactly “jealous”, just kind of…sad-skeptical-unsure. Lol.

Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Depends on the person.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Possibly. I guess it depends on me.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yeah, but I’m a quiet crier, so I’m not sure they knew, lol XD

What color's your shirt?
Black.

Do you like to be tickled?
I’m not ticklish, so I can’t say. But I kind of wish I were ticklish, lol.

Are you dying to take off your clothes?
Uh. No…

Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
Mostly not enough, but in some areas, too much.

Have you ever kissed someone with the same first initial as you?
Lols, no… XD

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Probably no one. Being tied to anything sounds horrible to me.

What should we do w/ stupid people?
I like Kathryn’s answer: “Feed them to sharks.”

What was the first thing you did this morning?
I dunno…I think I probably texted someone.

Are you spoiled?
Nooo.

How do you vent your anger?
I mostly try to keep it inside and it leaks out on people until it’s all gone, lol.

Would you ever join the military?
I’ve thought about it, but I don’t think I’m tough enough, lol.

The last website you visited?
Holly Schindler: Novel Anecdotes to read her interview with one of my favorite bloggers, Sam from One Sparkling Star!

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I don’t remember.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forwards. Let’s get through the remaining six weeks of school as freaking quickly as possible.

If you read all that, you get...a virtual cookie :D Here you go. *hands cookie*

Have a good day :) Remember the good stuff. It kinda helps.

~Kendra

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sorry yesterday was so bad :/. And yeah, Mondays suck. The virtual cookie was great, btw! :D lol. I hope that tommorrow... WOAH it is late, I mean, today goes well and after that the days keep getting better. And did you know you can get Alice's Theme for free off of amazon? (from Alice in Wonderland, the soundtrack with the music that is in the film, not Almost Alice). It is really good! Well, I better work on my Shakespeare...

Achieve1dream said...

LOL Thanks for the cookie. :) Glad you're feeling a bit better. Some days just totally suck and there isn't anything we can do about them, but there is no reason they should ruin the next day. Good job focusing on the positives.

emily said...

-gives cookie-
I'm glad today was better:]
Tuesdays are always better (well, maybe not if something extravanganza happens on monday)

Einar said...

*Examines cookie* Do you have chokat chip?
=D