Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Daybook: Week 9

Date: 4.10.10
Starting time: 4:53pm
Mood: uninspired
Outside my window: sunny and leafy :D
I'm thinking: about fire fairies
I'm reading: kind of nothing
I'm listening to: the old computer hum
I'm wearing: navy basketball shorts and a brown T-shirt
Yesterday, I: did school
I'm excited for: Cavender might come over tomorrow
I'm sad because: I have school on Monday.
I'm hungry for: nothing
The song stuck inside my head is: "Comatose" by Skillet
I want: to do well in school
I love: warm weather
I loathe: school
This week, my goal is: get done with school
Ending time: 5:55pm

~Kendra

1 comment:

Silver Angel said...

:D great song to get stuck in yer head :)

YE HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
i tagged ye on my blog... ^_^
http://silverangelsmusings.blogspot.com/