I have three lists for you today XD
So. I got a pedicure today.
Things about Kendra Getting a Pedicure:
1) I do not like my feet, therefore having people (especially people in the beauty business) mess with them is not fun to me.
2) I have calluses. Why? Because I actually USE my feet. So every time I get a pedicure, running in gravel is painful again for a few weeks. *sigh* XD
3) I'm not that patient. Watching someone pick around at my nails forEVER is a little bit irritating.
Things About This Particular Trip:
1) It started at 1 o'clock.
2) The lady was extremely nice and pretty talented.
3) She was also new.
4) She was also s-l-o-w.
5) By 2:30, my nails were still completely polish-less.
6) She also had a lot of fun with the fact that Lizzy is much girlier than me. There is only so much smiling and nodding a girl can do before it starts to look stiff.
7) I finally walked out of the pedicure place at 3:10--two hours and ten minutes after I'd come in.
8) My toes look kinda cool. But was it worth a good portion of my life when I was supposed to be on the computer talking to Cavender at 2:30?
Um, no comment -_-
And that was my rant for today XD I should stop complaining so much...Along with...
Things to Stop
1. Cracking my knuckles
2. Picking at my fingernails
4. Eating randomly
5. Spending so much time on the computer
6. Cussing in my head (sad, but true)
7. Being sarcastic at the worst times (XD)
Aaaand, once again, that's all I got XD But I did think of a few more things to add to the "Start" list:
7. Keeping my nails painted
8. Calling my friends more
10. Playing the guitar (Technically this should fall onto the "Things to Learn" list, but that list is full, so...More cheating! Thanks for the idea, Tunafish!)
P.S. I'm trying to get a job at my dance studio over the summer. I'm working tomorrow and Saturday, kind of as a trial run I think. Prayers would be appreciated! I'm extremely excited, but a little nervous. What if I get asked to do something I don't understand, or mess something up...I really don't want to ruin this XD