Sunday, March 29, 2009

Personality Quiz Reveals All ;)

Okay, so the picture has nothing to do with what I'm going to blog about (a personality quiz), but Iit was so cool I just had to share it! It's kind of peaceful and energetic at the same time. (I am really not a super artsy person, so I don't know why I'm going all Look-At-This-Picture-I-Randomly-Found-On-Google-Images on you.)

My personality according to this (comments are in parenthesis): http://www.colorquiz.com/

*Rating: * * * * * Five out of five. This is a seriously accurate quiz.


* My existing situation: Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure. (Pretty much true.)

* My Stress Sources: "Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. Her current situation is leaving her dissatisfied. She feels she needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards she does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of her class and be admired by others. She needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of herself to another person. She feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep her attitude of superiority. " (*jaw drops and I am unable to speak for a moment* Uh...yeah...Short version: I am a sometimes-arogant control freak!!)

* My Restrained Characteristics: "Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated." (Maybe a little bit.) "Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotionally distant." (Yes.) "Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on." (Sooort of...yes.) "Her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended." (*scowls* Ouch. Apparently I have some character issues to work out...)

* My Desired Objective: "Feels stressed due to her current situation or relationships, and needs to make changes. Looking for a solution that will increase her chances of fulfilling her current hopes and dreams." (Wow. This is officially the most freakishly accurate personality quiz I have ever taken in my life [and y'all know I've taken quite a few]).

* My Actual Problem: "Feeling unimportant in this current situation, and is looking for different conditions where she will be able to better prove her worth and importance." (Okay.)

* My Actual Problem #2 (Great, I have more than one??): "Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless." (Yes, yes, yes!)

Wow! So that was crazy-accurate and not all that flattering...lol! Hope y'all don't hate me after reading this :(

Oh, and this is totally random, but it's really windy here, and when the wind whips around this new house, it whistles like a ghost. It is so amazing! Wind is, like, my FAVORITE!!! So yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool, I'll take the quiz too


results:

Currently situation leaves him feeling uneasy and unsure of himself. Seeking a new environment bringing a greater sense of security and affection and less straining.(no idea)

Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature.(woah)

Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension.
Struggles to make his demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if he doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace. (probably the first one I consider true)

Looking for a loving relationship, which brings happiness and contentment. Brings emotional excitement to the relationship. Helpful and willing to give as much as he takes, and requires the same sort of giving relationship from others. (I really don't think this is being accurate for me. either that's true, or I totally have no idea of how I am)

Tends to be too trusting, so he must protect himself from this or he runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where he knows exactly where he stands with his partner at all times. (probably partly true)

Anonymous said...

woah what a long comment. >_< if you are reading this before the previous one, don't bother reading it. not worth the time ^_^

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, it was not a waste of time :) Cool!!

Katrien Scarlet said...

Hmmm.... I think I may do a personality quiz or two on my blog now =O