Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happinews! ;)

Hi! Wow! All good news today!

Yesterday, it snowed about FIVE INCHES!! How awesome is that?? We haven't had snow like that since I was ten years old. I made a giant snowball and just messed around in the snow. It was a blast!

Class was canceled today, but I didn't do any school work yesterday, so I have to catch up today. Other than that, though, it looks like a super easy week! Yay! That way I can really concentrate on driver's ed homework and studying for the final. Everyone says it's really not hard to pass, but I would absolutely DIE if I failed and had to do this course again. *shudders*

Creepy is going okay. I don't feel stuck right this second. I haven't tried to write yet (and I'll have to do school before I can), but it feels like the mental block might be gone. Yay again!

Wow, it feels much better to be posting positive stuff rather than griping the whole post. I bet it's funner to read, too! I've been working TONS on my website, so check it out again! http://sites.google.com/site/themirrorbook/ I have pictures for almost all of the characters now, too. You can finally see what Paige and Darren look like!

Well, I better go. I have math and science that need to be tackled, and I have to do something about my philosophy project. I don't want to do the idea I've chosen, so I'm scrambling for a way to get out. *sigh* Oh well. I know what I have to do:

Carpe diem!

:)

Oh, yeah, and listen to this awesome song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLpJtvzlEI

3 comments:

Ellie B... said...

i definitely like this better!

Gabrielle said...

I WAS SO HAPPY WITH THE SNOW, until the afternoon came. Then it started getting old. I'll live.

Kendra Logan said...

lol