Good news: finally have "Colors of the Wind" out of my head.
Bad news: now I have a Hilary Duff song stuck in my head and she seriously irritates me.
Good news: next to no driver's ed work this week.
Bad news: still stuck-ish in Creepy.
Good news: It's supposed to snow tonight.
Bad news: I highly doubt it will.
Other than that, not much has been going on. Creepy is really bugging me though. I can't get going. I honestly feel like the last...46 pages are crap. I lost my touch, the plot isn't tight, it's boring, I hate it, AHHH! No idea what to do. I have an ending (sort of...maybe...), but that isn't even any consolation.
I really am sorry that I'm being so grumpy and gloomy lately. But I have to complain somewhere. I haven't been writing in my journal lately, so I need to say it somewhere:
1. I lost $11.99 because SOMEONE, who shall remain nameless, turned off the computer while I was downloading an album off iTunes. (If you're reading this, SOMEONE, I'm not mad. I'm just saying all the stuff that's gone wrong this week.)
2. I've been cold for over 48 hours straight. Or at least I was. I'm okay now.
3. Creepy sucks.
4. I have a stupid Hilary Duff song in my head and it WON'T GO AWAY. I liked "Colors of the Wind" better than this!!
5. Haven't started my huge philosophy project yet, and I don't want to do the idea I chose but I'm stuck with it now and if it bombs it's going to be really embarrassing because of the type of project.
6. Something that I don't feel like telling the whole world.
7. My computer is being a total piece of freaking CRAP lately. Half the time the internet won't load AT ALL, and the other half it won't load fast AT ALL.
8. Writer's block.
9. Journal block.
10. Haven't heard from Shur'tugal people and it's really starting to annoy me.
Okay, sorry. Just venting. You don't have to say you're sorry for me if you don't want to. I know I've been moping a lot lately and y'all's suggestions really helped me :) Thanks, y'all! You rock! I promise I'll get cheerier soon (ish...). Especially after we move.
OHHHHHHH!! I didn't tell you the best news I don't think! We get to move this weekend! We had thought it might be months, but we'll move this weekend! Yay!! :) :) :) :) :)
Oh! And happy March, everyone! :)