Monday, March 9, 2009

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

Hi! This is Kendra Logan, proud owner (okay, my parents own it) of a beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, awesome, perfect, TERRIFIC NEW HOUSE! HALAAAAAAA! I love it, love it, love it, LVOE IT. I can't get over the fact that I LIVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first day I went around the house jumping around like a six year old. *shakes head at self* This place is just what I've always wanted. Lots of people in the neighborhood, too. Yesterday was the best day of my life. Kids were everywhere. I loved it.

The only bad part about this is that my poor dog is so confused. We put up an invisible fence, and she's so freaked out. She doesn't let us all leave, either. She's terrified that we're gonna leave her or something. Poor doggy. I feel so bad for her.

My room is amazing. Blue and green and everything matches and it's AMAZING. The only bad part about this is that I will still have to do school work.

Oh well.

Best. House. Ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO GGGGGGRRRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!

I'm so happy that everything worked out for you!^^

Anonymous said...

I should have put more exclamation points.....

Here!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All better.^^

Anonymous said...

=D
cool! you describe it in a way that makes me wanna burn down my appartment ^^"
good for you!