Monday, March 30, 2009

A Lil' Bit of Everything

Hi!!

Well, I know y'all are just dying to hear about my philosophy project and its progress, so here it comes ;) IT'S GOING GREAT! Lol, I bet you didn't see THAT one coming, did you? I finished it up today, and my mom said it's really good. Wow! Who would have thought??

I'm a little sad that I don't get to debate again tomorrow (lol), but watching the next round should be fun. Lionkinglover14 and Kirsten (not a blogger) go against Amandaa and Chris G. I feel safe to say that I believe the former will win for two reasons. One: they don't read this blog :P and Two: I happen to know that Chris G and Amandaa weren't a fifth of the way finished on Saturday. Still, there is hope. They're definitely super smart when they put their minds to it :) Lionkinglover14 and Kirsten were finished completely, like, Wednesday :D

Well, we had to read "The Old Man and the Sea" this week. And--

OMG.

I just realized I haven't written the paper on that book. And it's like dinner time the day before. *gulp* I can either do it really fast and no-so-good, or I can beg my parents to give me a couple of days to do it. Either way, I'm probably in trouble...oops :)

Anyway, I didn't like the book a whole lot. It was really simple and didn't have much plot. I didn't even think the moral was particularly good. At least it was short though :) 127 pages in like 14 point font double spaced. I read it in like two sittings (the first sitting doesn't even count because I only read like four pages, lol).

Well, that's all I think...yup. BYE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
good for you ^_^ and... bad for you

Kendra Logan said...

Haha, I know, seriously!

Katrien Scarlet said...

Philosophy Project? Hmm, that is interesting. I am working on a self philosophy project for school.
((Although I just started it and it is due in the first week of April... How fun. I couldn't start it earlier than that though because the teacher just gave us it))
And thank you for the blog comment, that is interesting.
Your blog looks amusing =O I should take a closer look.

Goodluck with that paper

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, I did it on Aristotle. It went suprprisingly well! I was actually very pleased. Your self-philosophy one sounds interesting, too!

Haha, no problem about the comment :)

I didn't do the paper. I got "grace" and get to turn it in tomrrow. *whew* :)