Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Scarlet Pimpernel and Organized Chaos

Hi! Sorry about that forest post. The boredom of today was getting to my head. I'm not bored anymore though.

After watching episodes of I Dream of Jeanie until I was ready to shoot myself, I discovered a giant box of my stuff that hadn't been unpacked yet! YAY! I had something to do! I started unpacking and did that for about an hour. Then I went upstairs to fix frozen pizzas for dinner.

Yeah, I made dinner. Me. Kendra. YES, ME, OKAY?! I know I'm super not the cooking type, but I made pizzas anyway (what skillz, right?). It wasn't my idea, it was my dad's, but oh well. I can do dinner once a week. Not a problem. Hopefully.

Anyway, so I didn't burn the pizzas, but my room is a wreck now. I have half the box unpacked (it really was huge), but a lot of it I don't even want anymore. I'm just gonna give it away or store it in the attic or something. *shrugs* I don't know. But it is NOT going in my beautiful new room. Lol! I'm not really a super neat person , but I want to keep this room nice. (Organized and neat are not the same thing. I'm organized, but messy. I know where everything is, but no one else can ever find anything. Organized chaos. That's me.)

So in a second, I'm gonna try to get some sort of order back in my room before eight o'clock when the family is going to watch The Scarlet Pimpernel on TV. I reeeeeally hope it's the version with Jane Seymore and Anthony something in it. I haven't seen the "other" version, but I love the Jane/Anthony one so I hope it's that one.

The Scarlet Pimpernel is a really good movie. I highly recomend it. It's about a man who helps aristocrats escape the guillotine during the French Revolution. But it's not like a documentary or anything (considering that didn't really happen, duh), though. It's a really cool love story with lots of cool history and action and plotting and clever people. (No cute guys, but hey, the plot is better than a lot of stuff with hotties in it ;) )

Well, off to unpack! Have a good evening! Carpe noctem!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a disaster in the kitchen. I can only cook stakes and warm up food. well, I did make pasta twice, but one of the times I totally overcooked it

organized chaos is me ^_^

never watched that movie

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, cooking is just not my area either. I don't do it a whole lot, but that's changing now that I have to cook something one night a week. And it can't always be pizzas, haha, my dad said I have to cook something "involved" once in a while, too :)

It's a reeeeeally good movie. Unfortunately the good version wasn't on TV last night, but we own the good version anyway so we just watched it, lol!

Anonymous said...

I can make microwave pizza, but that's it ^_^
lol ok