Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gender Confused

Well, today has been interesting. I got woken up at 8:30, and the whole family went to the old house to get some more junk out of it. I went through my stuffed animals and found Bendy Wendy, Kasey Cartwheel, and Headstand Baby. I love those guys. Er, girls.

The gender mixing up thing seems to be a pattern today. I accidentally said something about a blog person being a girl, when, it turns out IT'S A GUY. And his profile absolutely screams I'M A GUY! Guess I never read his profile. *blushes in embarassment* So now I feel really stupid and bad.

And I also just realized I'm doing the confess-little-bad-things-ahead-of-time thing AGAIN. But seriously, I when he told me he wasn't a girl, I just blinked and stared at the screen for like a full minute, trying to think of a way to save face in the whole situation. It's not that he's girly-sounding or something! Not at all! I just figured he was this girl's sister. Only it turns out it's her BROTHER and...yeah. *MOAN* Why does this stuff always happen to me?

As you might have noticed, this isn't really a Carpe Noctem thing. That's because I've run out of dark thoughts for a while. But I did think of like half a dozen good challenges last night. Only when I woke up, I couldn't remember what they were -_- (That's a little guy glaring. I love that emoticon.)

In like twenty minutes, I'm going to dance for an extra practice thing. I just took a shower and my hair is still wet though, so I might have to dry it. I hate drying my hair.

Okay, so I've been following this blog (http://youve-got-something-to-say.blogspot.com/) And I really liked it. It was interesting, and the people were really cool. And then I found out something:

THEY DON'T EXIST.

Yeah, they're, like, made up. This girl created all of them and makes them post and stuff. How awesome-and-annoying-at-the-same-time is that?! The girl who created them is named Steph (at least she blogs by that name), which is funny because I loved to write and do stuff like she does, and "Stephanie" is one of my aliases. (Actually, the guy that I thought was a girl is Steph's brother.)

But anyway, I love the blog even though the characters are unfortunately just that--characters. To read all about them in Steph's book, go here: http://soshewritesstoriesandcraplikethat.blogspot.com/ You have to scroll all the way down to start at the beginning though. But I really like the blog of the characters (Something to Say). Just saying.

Well, I'm going to go read some more about Seth now. Bye! And if I think of a dark thought, I'll post it later :)

No comments: