Sunday, May 10, 2009

LotR!

Lord of the Rings Fill-Out! :)

How old are you? 15

Is this your first tag? Well, I wasn't actually tagged. I got this off another blog (http://thoughtsofashieldmaiden.blogspot.com/search/label/writing)

Have you ever moved? Yep.

What is your favorite animal? Tiger.

What is your favorite movie? Bourne movies, Ocean's movies, Lord of the Rings, Aladin :D

What is your favorite book? I have so many. Right now, it's a tie between The Mortal Instruments Trilogy and The Farsala Trilogy. Amazing books.

Are you an elf? Only half.

Who do you like better, Eowyn or Arwen? Eowyn. Not even a choice in my opinion.

Who are your favorite Lord of the Rings characters? Definitely Aragorn and Sam.

Do you get a lot of homework? It's unbelievable. I have at least six hours every day. Haha, all my work is "home" work :D

Do you like blogging? Love it!

Do people think you're strange? Yup.

Do you like getting comments on your blog? I LOVE IT!

Do you like getting new followers on your blog? OH YES!!!! Makes my day!!

Do you get bored easily? Yeah-ish.

How many followers do you have? 20. And they're all awesome.

Who do you like better, Sauron or Saruman? Ooh, Sauron.

Do you like school? Not really. I liked philosophy, though.

Are you a good actress? I think so.

Do you like taking personality quizzes? Haha, y'all know I do :)

Do you like long or short posts? Long ;)

Are you easily entertained? Haha, yeah.

Are you going to tag someone else? Sure. If you're reading this, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!!

5 comments:

Eitan said...

"The Mirror" sounds ambitious, especially for your age. Maybe some outside influence would clear your writer's block. Feel free to send me some of your stuff; I'd be glad to comment (el.ahrairah@yahoo.com). GL with it.

Yeah, I definitely like the job, and virtually all other jobs that require brain over brawn :D.

Kendra Logan said...

Thanks! I might do that. I like getting peoples' oppinions. After a while, it's just impossible for me to be objective.

Haha, cool :) Glad you're enjoying it.

Gabrielle said...

Kendra!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I haven't checked your blog in a while. Sorry!

I guess I have a lot to catch up on. :D

Anonymous said...

omg :o
I took 3 lotr quizes from that blog: which character I am, which weapon I wield and which race I am: frodo, sting, hobbit
^_^ really weird

Kendra Logan said...

Gabrielle: Haha, it's okay. Glad you're back.

Krevan: Wow! I might have to go take those :) I took a Which Race Are You quiz on facebook once and I was a hobbit, too. I wanted to be an elf :( Haha, oh well.