Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cherishing Family

*does a happy dance* IT'S QUOTE DAY!! YAY! MY FAVORITE!

But even before THAT, I have news:

I DID SOME OF THE DRIVING PART FOR DRIVER'S ED TODAY!!! YAY! It was kind of fun, medium boring, and quite nerve-wracking. I messed up some, too, which was embarassing. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Overall, not bad I don't think :)

Okay. Quote time.

"He who knows right will do right." --Socrates

I know I've talked about this before, though, so I won't go into detail. I just think it's cool. At first it makes no sense and you're like "nuh-uh", but then Socrates explains it and it makes perfect sense. Here's the link where I talk about it in detail(ish): http://puelladei.blogspot.com/2009/04/if-you-read-all-this-ill-give-you.html
---------------------
Well, the "family" is here again! With the dads gone to Jamaica, we have to help take and get Matt and Katie home from school. AAAND because my driving stuff is at their school, it all just works out. They're actually here right now. Lizzy and Katie are in Lizzy's room. I don't know what they're doing. Matt is flipping through channels and refusing to give up the remote. Which is fine because I'd rather post that rot my brain on the TV, MATTHEW. :) Just kidding.

Tomorrow the same thing will happen, only Katie has a million tests on Friday so I'll have to help her with that. Hmm.

Well, I don't have any more to say. Have a great day, and I'll probably continue doing the same! Carpe diem! Cherish your family. And remember, not all family is your own flesh and blood.

P.S. Could someone tell me who my latest follower is?? My computer is being stupid and won't load the Follower thing. Grr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mum is your latest follower Xd

drivers ed...sound fun. I need to get my license sometime. =/

Kendra Logan said...

Right :P

It went much better today! Except I ran over a turtle :( LOL

Anonymous said...

you ran over a turtle? O.o ho weird is that? lol (don't get me wrong, I feel bad for the poor thing)