Thursday, May 21, 2009

Advertising

Tadadadadadadaaaaaaaa!

Sorry. Sudden outburst. I'm hyper right now and I don't even know why. All I've had to eat today is Honey Nut Cheerios and orange juice. *shrugs*

Well, playing with the little kids last night was fun. Not amazingly fun like sometimes, but still fun. A kid who doesn't usually come to band practice came, and he is not as aquainted with his imagination as one might hope. We wanted to play orphans, and he goes, "What's that?"

Maybe I'm asking too much of the kid, but, really, it's not that hard to figure out. Probably I just have a wacked idea of what a "normal child" is because my friends and I and everyone I play are...well...not normal. Anyway, it was still fun, but different than usual. But I relearned how to make Jacob's Ladder and Cup And Saucer and the Witch's Broom with a string, so it's all good ;)
--------------------------
Today is Name Day! I'm going to start doing names of my followers! I'll start with the unusual ones, and move on to the more familiar ones. Or at least that's what I WAS going to do.

I tried Googling the meanings of several names, and there wasn't an entry for them! Apparently, some of the names don't exist or something! Crazy, huh? The names that I tried and couldn't find meanings for are:

1. Aegis
2. Krevan
3. Araken
4. Earwen

Weird that Google had almost NOTHING for those names. I love them all and think they're so cool! Too bad I can't find the meaning. If any of you four are reading this and you know what your bloggername means, will you email it to me so I can use it for a later Name Day? My email is embersmokeman@yahoo.com. If you don't want to, that's fine, too.

Since most of the unusual names are, um, unusual, I'm going to go with...Ellie B first! She's one of my best friends, so she seems like a pretty good place to start.

Alrighty. Ellie is a nickname, but because I don't know if it's okay to give out her real name (it's something you would never guess from "Ellie"), I'm just going to use "Ellie" anyway. Ellie means... *tries to remember without having to Google it* ...darn. Okay, Google, here I come...Oh, wow! Another multi-meaning name! Here's what I got:

Noble, exalted, sun ray, shining light, foreign, famous warrior (all those were from one site!), light, most beautiful woman.

Wow, that name is PACKED with meanings! I think the one I've heard most often is "noble, exalted", though. Or maybe light. Anyway, Ellie, you have a pretty powerful name!
--------------------------
Oh, and check out this blog. It's done by a girl named Meggie, who is a friend of Lizzy's (my sister). Lizzy said her blog could use some publicity. So, here it is!

http://hehehehahahagirl.blogspot.com/

I'm sure she'd be thrilled if you just dropped her a comment or something :)

Oh, and here's Ember's blog, too:

http://furieritekachina.blogspot.com/

Haha, sorry. I feel like I'm boring you with commercials or something, advertising blogs like this! LOL! Okay, ttyl! Carpe diem!

No comments: