Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Butter Beans and Stuff

“Books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.”

Haha, a perfect example of the logical fallacy "the snowball". And it's the Quote of the Day, today being Wednesday.

STEVEN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG 39 FOLLOWERS?????? THAT IS UNREAL! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

*clears throat* Okay. Sorry. I'm done.

Today we went mission trip shopping at Goodwill. I went into the Men's section, grabbed the first three pairs of basketball shorts that looked like they might fit, tried them on, they fit, and was done in like six minutes, no lie. Lizzy spends an extra ten minutes and comes out looking like Miss. Gorgeous-And-Put-Together even though she's wearing men's clothing. *sigh* It's not fair.

We saw "Night at the Musuem 2" today, too. It was good. I liked the first one better personally, but everyone else in my family (as well as Matt) liked this second one more.

Lizzy and I went with a bunch of people from church to pick butter beans (lima beans) tonight. It was so fun! I think I would really like living on a farm, for a little while at least.

Besides that, not a whole lot is happening. I'm thinking of making a little sidebar gadget thing with links to posts about my Family, Friends, and School for people to click on if they want to. It must be kind of confusing for you guys when I talk names and stuff. First, though, I'll have to make the posts...

Okay, here's an idea. I'll make them, post them before this one, and then post this last so it still shows up at the top.

Why am I talking (typing?) to myself like this? Oh well. Bye. Carpe diem. Summer is coming to an end, people!!

No comments: