Saturday, July 25, 2009

Okay, I lied about not posting,

Joraiem tagged me, so I have to do this NOW otherwise I will forget, lol!

What is your favorite book?
The "Farsala" trilogy by Hilari Bell, or "The Mortal Instruments'' trilogy by Cassandra Clare

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Ireland, or Paris.

If you could go to any fictional place where would you go?
Ooh, gosh, I don't know...Like, seriously. I cannot decide.

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? or do you write at all?
Do you even have to ask? I LOVE WRITING.

What do you want to be when you're a grown up?
Writer, lawyer, kindergarten teacher.

Favorite animal?
Jaguar, tiger, wolf.

Favorite song?
Lux Aeterna, Citizen Soldier, This is Home...

Do you like school?
Not a whole lot...well, sometimes, yeah.

Are you people person because I'm getting the idea that you are?
Haha, I am very much a people person.

Do you like to talk?
Psh, DUH!

Favorite food?
Tomoatoe soup, pizza.

Hobbies?
Reading, writing, debating, swimming in the lake.

Favorite Author?
Hilari Bell. She is no doubt the most talented female auther I've ever read.

Favorite weapon?
Sword, usually a broadsword

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?'
It's good, I'm just in a hurry 'cause I have to go eat.

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High School Musical?
Not really, no.

What are you scared of?
Losing people I love, creepy spiders, crane flies.

Favorite flower?
I don't know names.

Do you always use the same password or do you use different ones?
I use three different ones, but that's it.

Almost over...

Do you like blogs?
Totally.

What is the expression on your face?
Impatient, thoughtful.

Are you going to tag anyone?
Maybe.

Color of your eyes?
*sigh* "Blue with little explosions of green in them."

*ok finished the quiz...did you just sigh?
Yes, lol!

Okay, I tag...Cavender, Bekah, and Steven!

Over 'n' out.

2 comments:

Sam Probert said...

Well, thank you for that...

Broadsword, Good choice, by the way. XD

Shep said...

You should post a pic of your eyes.

Hey, if you give me a shout-out on your blog, I'll give you a shout-out on mine. Maybe both of us could gain more followers.

Sorry I haven't been posting on Learning to Breathe; Microsoft Word on Steph's computer keeps crashing wheneven she decides she wants to write, so the whole 'writing-with-the-book' has been put on hold.

Anyway.

~Shep