Friday, July 17, 2009

Observing the Male Specimen

Friends = Family

Family = Happiness

Happiness = Need To Capture Moment With A Post

Need To Capture Moment With A Post = Here I Am

We had those people over for dinner: Matt (12), Katie (10), Bwell (it's a nickname) (12), and the new boys Sam (12) and Joey (10). (And their parents, obviously.) The girl my age is at camp apparently, so she couldn't come.

I had so much fun. It was like having brothers. It was partly heart-warming, and partly heart-wrenching. I had the time of my life.

Boys are so violent, though. It's kind of fascinating to just watch them considering I DON'T HAVE ANY BROTHERS TO OBSERVE AT MY HOUSE. I had a bunch of my LiveStrong bracelets (those rubber bracelets) lying around that I was gonna throw away or give away, and before long, they were shooting them at each other. After a while, I just joined in.

Then, they just killed each other for a while. I don't know why boys have to try to kill each other FOR FUN. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but in a very strange way I still understand it.

*sob* I NEED A BIGGER FAMILY! WHY IS IT JUST ME AND LIZZY? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?? WHY COULDN'T I HAVE HAD BROTHERS? IS ONE BROTHER TOO MUCH TO ASK? ONE? ONE?? JOSEPH HAD ELEVEN FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE AN OLDER BROTHER! I'D SETTLE FOR YOUNGER! A TODDLER? SOMETHING! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

To make matters worse, Sam went over to Matt's house, and Lizzy went over to Katie's house (same house, but whatever), and now I'm ALL ALONE. I went from having a huge, amazing family WITH BROTHERS, to being a sad, lonely, only child.

Life is wonderful, life is sad.

But there's a reason for everything, right?

Right?

*sob*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

right. and I know exactly why boys do that stuff, because I am a boy and the reoson we fight like that is just for fun, even though you might not understand it, but it is for fun.

LazyKing said...

lovely family, it's all for fun.

Kade said...

Here's why:

God made boys/men to be protecters, just like he made girls/women to be mothers.

Ever wondered why little girls like to play with dolls and boys like to play with guns? That's just the way God made us. Cool, huh?

This hopefully explains the roles of men and women. That women were made to serve men and be mothers to their children, and men were made to protect women.

THAT'S JUST GOD'S DESIGN.

That's acually major stuff you just went into right there...

kade

Kendra Logan said...

*gasp* Three comments?? YAY!

Limer: Lol, well, oddly enough, I guess I sort of *can* understand it. It's still sort of weird, though.

LazyKing: Yep! :) Thanks for commenting!

Life Savior: That's true, it makes sense. Although, I was the girl who played guns and war right along with the boys...lol!