My favorite Jace quotes from "The Mortal Instruments" trilogy. Enjoy!
1. "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself, [but] I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting."
2. “I am a bad***, and I recognize that you, too, are a bad***."
3. "If you were half as funny as you think you are, you'd be twice as funny as you are now."
4. “...in fact, don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.”
5. “It wouldn't be my move. First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order.”
6. "Don't tell me. Simon's turned himself into an ocelot and you want me to do something about it before Isabelle makes him into a stole. Well, you'll have to wait till tomarrow. I'm out of commission.” He pointed at himself-he was wearing blue pajamas with a hole in the sleeve. “Look. Jammies.”
7. “The meek may inherit the earth, but at the moment it belongs to the conceited. Like me.”
8. "I have a high pain threshold. In fact, it's more of a large and tastefully decorated foyer than a threshold. But I do get easily bored."
9. "No. I'm just a very naughty boy. I do all sorts of bad things. I kick kittens. I make rude gestures at nuns."
10. “That does it. I’m going to get you a dictionary for Christmas this year.”
11. "I see. I'll just have them change demonology text books from ‘almost extinct' to 'not extinct enough for Alec. He prefers his monsters really, really extinct. Will that make you happy?"
12. "Yeah. He’s terrified I’ll tell everyone that he's always really wanted to be a ballerina.”
13. "'Ha Ha?' That's your comeback?"
14. "I loved that jacket!"
15. “No, we’ve been punching her repeatedly in the face. Why, do you think that won’t work?”
16. “I am a man and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone, woman, and bring me something brown.”
17. “I don't want to be a man. I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."
Love it. Hope you did, too. I had to take out some of my favorites because they're...really hilarious, but kind of thing that could be blush-inducing. I don't feel like posting that sort of thing here, lol! And I apologize for this unseemly bout of teenage girlishness.