Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another One (But I promise I've been writing, too)

Just for the heck of it...*sigh* Yes, I took another quiz...

"Funny/Clown Personality Type:

You relate to people with laughter. When you make friends, you crack a joke, if you’re feeling insecure, you make fun of yourself before anyone else does, and when your date is laughing non-stop, you feel like you’ve made a good impression. You like having an audience. Humor is your greatest and most prominent gift."

Okay, cool! I like to laugh. Yep. This is all pretty much true, although I've never actually been on a date...

6 comments:

Eitan said...

so you're supposedly a funny girl....and you think im hilarious. what a compliment, heh. :D!

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, why thank you! :) (And you actually made me laugh out loud on your blog :) )

Anonymous said...

that description makes me look boring ^_^

Kendra Logan said...

Nuh-uh! You are not boring! :)

Anonymous said...

=)thank you
some people disagree ^^"

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, some people think I'm boring, too. Mostly the people I play soccer with. I get really shy at soccer for some reason...