Friday, January 16, 2009

VICTORY!!!!!!!!

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WON THE BASKET BALL GAME BETWEEN US AND OUR NEW TOP RIVALRY, MY FRIEND'S SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE LOSING BY 23 POINTS AND WE BROUGHT IT BACK!! THEY EVEN CHEATED AND WE STILL WON! HALELUJAH!

Lol, I'm a little excited can you tell? Haha, I've never really pulled for a team before. I mean, I pull for Wake Forest, of course, because my parents do, but I've never REALLY wanted my team to win. Well, tonight, I DID. And we won. God is good, man!! I was praying the whole time!! Glory to him, y'all! Our team usually isn't exactly AMAZING, and we were losing BAD. But we won anyway. God is GOOD! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL
XD
great, congratulations X)

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, thanks!! I was soooo happy lol!

Anonymous said...

^_^ I can tell that