Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Day

Well, today was Family Day! Lol, we made ourselves our own holiday when I was about eight. It's always on Martin Luther King Jr. Day so my dad can have the day off. We do family stuff together and just hang out. Unfortunately, I had a bunch of stupid school work to do :E (That's a growling smiley. :) I made it up lol!) After I go done, we went to the movies and saw the movie "Bedtime Stories." Lol, it was really good! Even though it was a kid movie, I loved it. :)

I don't think I'm reading for my Latin quiz tomorrow. :( Kinda forgot to study...hopefully I can cram and fake my way through it :)

That book "The Host" is getting really interesting. I'm liking it more and more.

Well, that's all for now I think. Hope everyone had an amazing day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cool, having a day for that kinda stuff
good luck with your quiz... XD it sounds like you're always in this kind of situation

btw, great invention (:E) ^^

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, it does sound like that, doesn't it! Lol, usually I am pretty prepared, but lately...lol, not so much :) Fortunately, it snowed, so no class today. (I'm homeschooled, but I'm in this program where once a week I go to a class and have "real" school lol!)

Thanks, yeah family days are fun!

Lols, thanks. I love that "smiley."

Anonymous said...

so it seems ^_^
cool =) I think I'm in love with snow lol. yeah you told me about that program before
I hope you get rich with the royalties hehe

btw, >.< I'm sorry I haven't sent you that email I told you I'd send... I've been terribly busy with school and (I will admit it) here's the thing: I am really, *really* lazy. even when I have time for something I might not do it and leave it for later. I'm sorry! I *will* certainly do it, and try to do it soon enough

Kendra Logan said...

It's totally fine! Don't worry about it. It's not urgent or anything, and I totally understand the busy as well as the lazy :) I can be like that, too.

Anonymous said...

=) thanks

Kendra Logan said...

Np :)