Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blue Walls and Birthday Parties

They’re painting my room in the new house!! I’m so excited! At first when they started painting, I hated the color. It was too bright. Like all you could think about when you walked in the room was: AHH! IT’S BLUE! Lol! But yesterday, the painter guy (who’s soooo nice) helped me mix white into the color until it was how I liked it. Now I love the color and I can’t wait to see it on my walls! Yay!

Guess what?! My birthday is less than a month away! I don’t know what I’ll do for my party though. Last year was a complete flop, and I’ll be the first to admit it. I love “Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring”, but it’s just too long to watch at a birthday party. I don’t know what I’ll do this year…

Haha, sorry, I’m just talking random stuff now. I’ll shut up, at least for now :)

12 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Cool steph! Just don't paint it like my room, I think your parents would go wack-o if they saw it.


Blue, green and orange. :D

Kendra Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra Logan said...

Lol, maybe so! And sorry, but it's kind of important that you don't mention my name. This blog is public, so anyone can read it and my parents might flip if my name got out lol!

Anonymous said...

cool =)
my room is just plain white ^_^ but I don't really spend much time in it, so its colour doesn't affect me greatly
I don't know when your birthday is, so I'll say it now: happy birthday ;)

oh btw, I watched twilight in the cinema today. never read the book and missed the beginning X( (I hate that, but I saw it with some friends and they made us late). it's not that I didn't like it, but it sure isn't one of my favourite movies. anyway, because I didn't read the book, I can't really judge the film

Kendra Logan said...

Thanks for saying happy birthday!!(It's February 7th)

Tha's cool you saw Twilight! Yeah, I love the books, but the movie was just okay. I liked it alright, but I thought it could have been much better. That's too bad you missed the beginning :( How much did you miss? Did the movie make sense?

Anonymous said...

=)
I guess I must've missed only about 5 minutes. yeah, it made sense. we sat down when the title "twilight" appeared on the screen... I think we missed the presentation
a bit confusing... ^^ I started watching it right when bella arrives in the truck (easier this way)

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, you didn't miss very much. Bella just decided to live with her dad for a while because her mom got remarried and Bella felt like she was sort of in the way of things.

The scene at the ballet studio was my favorite. :) Intense, haha!

Anonymous said...

yeah, and that I got from the rest of the movie
^_^ I didn't think of a favourite part... hmm let's see... I think the baseball part is cool =)

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, I liked that part. Oh, and I liked the part when Bella goes to the Cullen's house and meets everyone. Emmett (Edward's older brother) is my favorite character. He's so funny!

Anonymous said...

he may be, but the movie doesn't show it =|

Kendra Logan said...

Not so much, I guess, but I thought he was pretty funny in the kitchen scene.

Anonymous said...

yeah. well, most of them were ^^