Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Driver's Ed

*Gulp* I'm nervous about driver's ed. Yes, it's only the classroom part, but I'm still nervous. I'll only know two people, and one of them I barely know, and he never talks to me anyway. The other friend I haven't really seen in like two years. We still talk occasionally though.

I don't know what to expect at all, and that's the kind of thing that bugs me: not knowing what to expect. I'm the kind of person likes to know everything in advance. I don't like surprises that much (well, sometimes, of course, but not in this kind of thing). I don't know anything about this, and I'm nervous. I don't know anything!! Lol. Advice?

Tell me everything you know :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

all I know is that I'm just like you in this aspect
^_^ sorry I'm not of any use XD

Kendra Logan said...

Haha, it's okay!

Anonymous said...

anyway once you're there it shouldn't be that hard... usually it's like that, for me

Kendra Logan said...

I hope so...I hope I don't forget everything I learn and then fail the test or something awful like that...haha...

Kyle Hendricks said...

Get prepared for Swearing, blood, gore violence, and a lot of boredom.

Kendra Logan said...

LOL, okay, thanks for the heads up :)