Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Philosophical Questions

Okay. Forget book-bot. Not workin' for me anymore. I'm just gonna blog about life now. :D

Okaaaay. Don't know what to say. Which isn't usually a problem for me in person. I tend to talk a LOT.

Okay, for lack of a better thing to do right now, I'm going to do a fill-out thingie about myself. Wait, wait, wait! Before you scroll back up, this isn't a typical fill-out. We're studying philosophy, and well, I love it!! So, here's a philosophical fill out! :)

1. Prove you are alive. "I think therefore I am." --Rene Descartes

2. Where do your thoughts come from? This is definitely a tough one. Technically, my head. But what goes on in there to make me think what I think?? My thoughts can come from myself, or they can be God influenced.

3. Who or what influences you the most in life? My parents, my friends, what I hear in music, what I read, God occasionally (I'm trying to get better at that). Number one would have to be...a tie between my parents and friends. VERY close second is what I read. I love to read. Books affect me a lot.

4. Do you think about WHY you do what you do, or do you just do what everyone else does? I definitely think about WHY. It's a big problem for me. I analyze things to death :)


5. What do you want to accomplish in life? I definitely want to get a book published!! And have a family. Become a stronger Christian. Become a lawyer.

6. Do you think you know more than most people, or less? More than a lot of kids my age, less than some. It's hard to say. Most people on Earth are older than I am, so they obviously know more than I do. For a person my age, though, I would say I'm fairly up-there. I hope you don't think I'll all stuck up, though, lol!

7. Are you confident that you can discern the truth? I sure hope so. But who can really know the truth in some matters until judgement day?

Well, that was me in about seven questions :) Hope you're not asleep on the keyboard :)

No comments: