Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Boring Day

Hi! Today was my friend's first day at private school! Hope she had a good day...

Well, not very much at all has happened today. Like, really nothing. I haven't even THOUGHT anything interesting lol!

I'm a bit intimidated by the science research paper...not sure where to start, but I'll figure it out. Hey, the hard parts are (supposed to be) over. I've picked a topic done some research. *crosses fingers*

My writing has gotten a little better. For more than a week I had pretty bad writer's block, but I think it's better now. Hope it lasts :)

*sigh* There are some complications with moving in as soon as we had hoped. We haven't sold the house we live in now, and something is weird with the insurance with the new one. Not really sure of all the details, but it's really frustrating : I was also really counting on being able to have all my girl friends over for a sleepover, and this house isn't big enough :( We all thought we'd be moved in by now, and definitely by my birthday (February 7th). Oh well. It's all good. It'll happen.

Well, maybe I'll post later when I've got more to say. Lol, for someone who has nothing to say I sure can talk a lot :) I have dance class tonight so maybe there will be some interesting things to say about that.

No comments: