Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Randomness at Its Best :)

Hey! Wow, Classical (the homeschool program I do) was so much fun today!! Lots of funny stuff happened, but I don't feel like telling every little thing. Some of the funnies will be posted on youtube by serendipitystudents1 pretty soon if things work out. In physical science, we got to make eggs collide :D

A really sad thing has happened. I've known about it for a few days, but I wasn't allowed to say anything because it was still a secret. Now I can safely blog about it: my best friend (one of them :)) is quitting class and going to a private school. :'( I'll pretty much never see her now. *sniff sniff* It's really sad.

I found this song that fits so strangely well with how things felt when He left. It's called "Leave Out All the Rest" and it's by Linkin Park. Here are the lyrics. I seperated the verses and stuff with those little star things because this blog won't let me do multiple blank lines for some reason....anyway, here are the lyrics that go with how it felt when He left (obviously as him in first person):

I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared
***
After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?
***
So if you're asking me
I want you to know
***
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
***
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
***
Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shared what I made
I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you
***
So if you're asking me
I want you to know
***
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
***
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
***
Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
***
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave
Behind some
Reasons to be missed
***
Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
***
Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
***
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are

So sad! So perfect.

Don't forget. Watch American Idol tonight :) I hear there's a new judge this season.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry <=(

Kendra Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra Logan said...

Aw, thank you! It's alright. It was just sort of sad. This guy was like a brother to me, so when he stopped coming to my church and it seemed like he didn't care about me, it hurt. But I'm alright now, and he wasn't like my boyfriend or anything, as people generally think. Just a good friend, like my brother. But it's all good. It's just songs like those that make me think about him.

Anonymous said...

ok
you can still keep in touch, and (just thinking) maybe see each other sometimes... of course it's not the same

Kendra Logan said...

I wish I could, but he's gone away to boarding school. :( And anyway, someone told him that I had a crush on him, so I'm afraid he would get the wrong idea if I tried to contact him. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

ok =|
maybe, but I think you should still try. if you don't, you'll pretty much lose contact... just tell him you don't have a crush on him, I mean he's one of your best friends, he should understand

Kendra Logan said...

Well, yes he was kind of one of my best friends. It's really hard to explain. I didn't really think of him as a best friend until he was gone. He was like the older brother I'd always wanted. I could ask him anything. He's also two and a half years older than I am, so being best friend would have been hard since I was like thirteen and he was like sixteen. *sigh* I am making this so complicated, aren't I? Lol, sorry. I think I will try to find him though. I found him on facebook but he hasn't answered my friend invitation, and when (if) he does I don't know what I'll say to him...lol I'm a confusing person :| Sorry I'm dumping this one you...lol my probablems are definitely not yours!!

Kendra Logan said...

Haha I meant "on you" not "one you" lol...

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are... this is complicated stuff
hey, no problem at all (this *is* your own blog and I *am* commenting on my own free will)... good luck with this thing

Kendra Logan said...

Thank you soooo much! You helped me out here. Thanks! I think I'll try to talk to him. :)

Anonymous said...

^_^