Friday, January 16, 2009

Okay, So, I Was Bored...

I loooooove quizes. So, when I'm bored and don't feel like writing, what do you think I do? Yup. QUIZES!! :) Here's a personality one I took. I've taken other Jung Typology tests that were more thorough, though, and gotten a different result than the one I got this time. Oh well. Here's what I am (I'll put my comments in bold, italic letters:))
***

You Are An ENTP:
The Visionary kind of
You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression.
Okay. Lol, I'll take a compliment :) You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything. Unfortunately, yeah. Unfortunately because sometimes I can't resist playing practical jokes on people where I convince them of something reeeally funny lol! Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off. Ouch, about the showing off, lol! You're very clever, but you are not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments. Ugh, maybe so...
In love, you see everything as a grand adventure. Okay. You enjoy taking risks for love. Yes. And if things don't work out, you're usually not too much worse for the wear! Uhhh, maybe not so much if I was really in love...
You would make a great entrepreneur, marketing executive, or actor. Maaaaaaybe, but what I really want to do is be a lawyer!! At work, you need a lot of freedom to pursue your own path and vision. True. At least I do in school, lol!
How you see yourself: Analytical, creative, and peaceful. Analytical and creative, yes. Peaceful, NO.
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Detached, wishy-washy, and superficial. Not at all. When people don't get me, they usually see me as bossy, superficial, and dramatic. NEVER wishy-washy. I'm a ver set-in-stone kind of person.
***
Well, there you have it! More about me than you ever wanted to know :) If you want to take a similar quiz that's long-ish, but very accurate, go here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
I once took a pokemon quiz... I'm a charizard haha (my favourite pokemon when I watched it)
what does wishy-washy mean? ^^" sorry

Kendra Logan said...

That's cool! Yeah, I tried getting into pokemon, but I never understood it, lol!

No problem! Wishy-washy means you change your mind a lot and can't seem to stick with a decision.

Yu Kanda said...

hi!you posted on my blog - www.anythingcanhappenatmidnight.blogspot.com remember?i should say,your blog is very good too!i think we have lots of things in common.i love most of the books that you rated.

Anonymous said...

yeah, that'd be kinda hard... I started to watch it since the beginning, but stopped in the end of the first series... I get nothing if I watch an episode now
ok, thanks =)

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, no problem, Andre. And Kira, thanks!!