Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Friend From Russia and Knuckle-Cracking :)

It was cloudy last night, so I didn't get to see the moon.  :'( Lols, oh well.  Just for the record though, I love the sky:  stars, the moon, clouds; love 'em. :)

Well, today not a whole lot happened.  We went to church and then we went to this new family's house for lunch.  It was pretty fun!  One of the kids was adopted from Russia three years ago when he was ten.  I thought that was really neat.  His name is SO cool, but I don't want to say it without permission or anything.  Just in case he minds.  Anyway, it was fun.  We watched part of the movie "Meet Dave," which I thought was okay.  It wasn't great or anything.

*Sigh* Tomorrow begins another week of school.  Weekends never last long enough, you know? 

One of my New Year's resolutions was to stop cracking my knuckles.  I'm not doing all that well!  :)  Today I've cracked them like eighteen times.  :D Yes, I keep track.  Yet again, I'm even weirder than you thought.

Well, I guess I'll be going for now.  I'll be on youtube for a while though, so you can catch me there :)  (my username is embersmokeman)   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I crack my knuckles too ^^ I just don't keep track X]
added you as a friend in youtube. didn't know you're homeschooled. don't know if it's cool like many people say, but it should be better than going to school every week day

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, it's actually pretty fun the way I do it. It would probably be boring if I was all by myself all the time, but I'm in this program where I go to a class with kids my age every Tuesday. Then we just take all our work home with us and do it until the next Tuesday!

Yeah, I didn't used to keep track, but now that I'm trying to quit I wanna know how close I am lol!

Anonymous said...

sounds better than school XD
^_^ I also crack my neck, and I really shouldn't. it's just so natural, I can't help it

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, I crack so many things my friends say I must be breaking a record lol! I don't crack my neck though. I did it once and I was afraid my neck was breaking. :)

Anonymous said...

lol ok
I sometimes crack other stuff, like armas and legs, but not whenever I want to

Kendra Logan said...

Cool :)