Thursday, January 22, 2009

Took Another Quiz

I was bored. So.....I TOOK A PERSONALITY QUIZ!!!!!! Haha!

Your score on this personality test was 58%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Here's the link if you're dying to find out what you "are." :)http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_type_of_person_do_you_attract

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

apparently I attract geeks O.o

Kendra Logan said...

Omg, you took that one too?! I got the same thing! I was like "whoa!" Haha!

Anonymous said...

XD yeah it surprised me... I thought I repelled every kind of person >.< ^^"

Kendra Logan said...

Lols, you do not! :)

Kyle Hendricks said...

I wonder if I should take that quiz. . .

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, it would be interesting...btw I'm typing on a stupid ergonomic keyboard :) Grrr...

Anonymous said...

XD thanks
lol! it ought to be more comfortable than an ordinary one ^_^

Kendra Logan said...

Maybe after you get used to it...lol I still hate 'em lol!

Anonymous said...

lol ok
at least your arms won't hurt ^_^

Kendra Logan said...

Theoretically at least...lol! :)

Anonymous said...

and pratically, I hope ^^

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanx so much for commenting on PEGASIS and Thee Randomness! I like Silvia's Eye the best too!

And your blog is AMAZING!^^

Kendra Logan said...

Omg, AEGIS, thank you so much! I like your blogs, too!

Anonymous said...

Thanx! I LOVE yours too! Well, I LOVE this one, cuz I cant get on the other ones, but I still LOVE it!!! Say hello to your newest follower!

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, thanks!! Yeah, Students of Serendipity is invited only to reader's only because it discusses specific times and places and other stuff about where me and my fellow classmates will be.

Anonymous said...

:) Thats kool.