Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Reading "The Host" and Some REALLY GREAT NEWS! (don't get too excited yet)

Today not very much happened. At all. We went to church, went out to eat with some people, saw a house that our family friend is building (he's a builder...lol sorry that was big DUH), went to youth group, and then watched Extreme Makeover: Home Addition. Yeah. It was a very boring day.

Like yesterday, I didn't even THINK anything interesting. Actually, wait. Yes, I did. But it's too personal to put on a public blog lol! :)

I'm reading this book called "The Host". It's written by Stephenie Meyer, the same person who wrote the "Twilight" books. "The Host" is really interesting. It set kind of in the future, and the human race is just so evil that in a last attempt to make peace, some people inject souls into people's bodies. The souls never argue or anything...okay, that was just confusing, wasn't it? Let me get an internet summary lol.....actually, never mind. I don't want to look up summaries on the internet because I'm afraid I'll accidentally find out the ending to the book, lol! Sorry! But I absolutely HATE IT when books get spoiled for me. HATE IT.

So yeah. That's all. :) TTYL! Hopefully, tomorrow I will have something a little more interesting to say. (Don't count on it though.)




OH WAIT!!!! I DO HAVE EXCITING NEWS!! (Don't get too excited, it might only be exciting to me :) ) NEW MOON (the second book in the "Twilight" series) COMES OUT AS A MOVIE THIS NOVEMBER ON THE 20TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least it does in the US. Idk about other places lol sorry! :) So anyway, I am SO PUMPED!!!!!!!! Lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weird setting, but sounds interesting
wow! so soon? cool for you ^_^

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah Stehenie Meyer has an incredible imagination! She's so creative. Thanks!! Lol, I can't wait!!