Monday, February 2, 2009

Not A Whole Lot of News...

Remember that speech I was preparing for a week or two ago? Well, tomorrow is the big day...seven minutes of a book memorized. I actually did it. Now I just hope I can KEEP it until after tomorrow...*crosses fingers*

Haven't heard back from the Eragon website people. I hope I wasn't too late applying...I applied almost two whole weeks after the post about the jobs was put up. Do you think I missed it? Hmmm...

I'm writing "Creepy Story" right now, and it's going better than I expected. I haven't given up on the other two, least of all COJ, but I'm focusing on Creepy for now. I have the most ideas for it.

That idea with the names Cosa and Degan was back last night, and altered a little. I had to think it over again. The plot still sucks, but less than two nights ago. Maybe if it keeps waking me up it'll eventually be worth putting on paper :)

P.S. Omg! It totally just occured to be that it's February! Scary! January is over. Wow. It went by kind of fast...My birthday is in five days :D I wonder if I'll miss being fourteen. It's been my favorite age so far. Oh well. Fifteen will be even better!!

P.P.S. That post I put last night is my favorite. I don't know why, but I liked that one a lot.

P.P.P.S. Do you know what "P.S." stands for? It stands for Post Script. Just thought I'd let ya know :)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your speach!
I hope you get the position... they probably can't answer quick because they have lots of people trying to get it too
XD indeed
I thought PS stood for "post scriptum"... maybe I'm wrong

Anonymous said...

11 followers... who's the new one?

Kendra Logan said...

You're kind of right about the "post scriptum" thing. It does mean that, but that's Latin for "post script" lol!

The new follower is just a joint account me and my friend made, so I don't know if it actually counts that much. Mostly I'm the only one who uses it, so it's kind of like me following my own blog, which sounds really vain...I did it so that when I'm using that other account I can find ~Carpe Diem~ without having to go to the trouble of searching it out like I usually have to.

Anonymous said...

gotcha
I see ^_^
writing "puelladei.blogspot.com" is quick ;P, or you can always bookmark it (got nothing against you following your own blog XP)

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, okay, cool. I didn't want to seem like my own fan; that would be so...I don't know, weird and vain! Lol!

Yeah, lol, could I have picked a loooooooonger blog address? :)

Anonymous said...

you don't, I was joking ;)
XD yeah, like "magia-da-cotovia.blogspot.com"

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, I like yours though. It's cool.

Anonymous said...

it is? it's just my blog's name with "-" (I don't know the word for this thing (-) in english. what is it?) instead os spaces ^^

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, I really do like it. I liked it even more because when I read it I could at least figure out "Magic of" part even if I had no idea what "cotovia" meant. Oh, "-" that's a dash.

Anonymous said...

ok :)
oh, I actually knew it, I just didn't remember it lol
actually "da" means "of the": it's a contraction between "de" (of) and "a" (the). "da" is feminine, as "a" is the feminine word. yup, mockingbirds are ladies ^_^

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, thanks for explaining! That's really interesting.

Anonymous said...

^^ it is? cool, I guess
well I'm gonna make my dinner

Kendra Logan said...

Okay, hope it's good! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going now ^^
thanks, it's not bad =)

Kendra Logan said...

Cool :)

Anonymous said...

have you haver played counter-strike, or any other first person shooter?

Kendra Logan said...

No, I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

okey dokey