Saturday, February 7, 2009

CARPE DIEM!

Well, folks, it's official. I'M FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what? It isn't even bad! I'm actually glad to be fifteen. My birthday hasn't even been stressful. I'm thrilled! Guess what? On facebook, twenty-five people wrote on my wall saying happy birthday! I feel amazing! It's nice to know I have such great friends :) Thanks to you guys who emailed me, too ;) I have enjoyed my birthday!

Besides having to get up at 6:15am to go to driver's ed, things have been amazing. Driver's ed that I was so worked up about wasn't bad at all! Besides being almost unbearably boring that is lol! I made lots of friends and the teacher is so funny!

After driver's ed, my family took me to Starbucks and I got my favorite: double chocolate chip frappichino (or however you spell it), and lemon pound cake. Then, we went and bought the movie "The Incredibles." I know, I know. Very little kiddish, but hey, I love it! (That and "Aladin" *sigh* ya gotta love 'em! :) )

My mom is making that amazing potatoe soup that she made for the Super Bowl party I told y'all about :) I'm so happy! Aaaaaaand I'm happy with my haircut. Does it get any better? YES! Chocolate chip pie for dessert! LOL! I'm on cloud nine, y'all! Things are goin' great. Thanks for reading this, and hope you have as amazing a day as I've had!

CARPE DIEM!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

=D
cool! it really seems you had a great day ;)

Kendra Logan said...

Yes! I was so happy! Thanks for emailing me lol Idk why but it makes me feel good when people remember to say happy birthday lol!

Anonymous said...

^_^ yeah, I think everyone likes that

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, yeah

Ellie B... said...

Yeah you forgot to mention SOMEBODY calling you at like 7 ON A SATURDAY, just cause they think you're worth it. Now, tell me I'm the best. Jk I never got the details of ur day. I'm glad it was great.